Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banker private scripting dispute

arvydaslt123

Hello, firstly I want to start off with a short intro:
    I ordered the script on 2018.06.27, today we got 2018.07.13, I payed for the script in advance.
    @Banker
    At the first moment the scripter seems to be very polite, professional and just seems to be a good guy.
    I didnt want to do this such kind of thing like dispute or something, but if you will look at these photos, you will see I gave him just too many chances, I literally had no info about whats going on with the script, when it will be ended and he was always moving the dates when i forced him to say me them. Yesterday I gave him the last chance for a deadline towards the script, he didn't reply me.
    I thought maybe he was busy, we are all people and we have things to do, so I decided to check Dreambot, when he was last online, after I saw he was online and had a chance to reply me I decided to raise a dispute. Everything is in the photos and needs no additional comments. So literally I'm waiting for 17 days. Would like a FULL refund.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Just to add a reply to this.

I have offered the user initially a 50% refund and further another 100% refund to being told "No, i do not want a refund I want a working script". I have never been against issuing a full refund and have taken full responsibility of this issue. 

It appears as though as I have indeed been 'ignoring' the user as many will know my Discord is almost 100% of the time on do not disturb mode which means I do not get notifications to have missed messages and have delayed replies.

The user hasn't requested a refund from me up until this post and I have never had any issue of providing one, as shown perhaps in the screenshots.

I agree to refund the user, and would also request that the screenshot providing my RSN be removed or its likely that the money I will be using to refund him will end up banned so...

Along with the do-not-disturb issue over the past couple of days where I haven't been communicating I have been in-and-out of the hospital regarding a potentially severe issue with my throat, having adverse effects on my breathing which I now am on a course of antibiotics for, this is the reason for inactivity in replying over the past few days.

Note. I have been working on this script however have an issue that i've not been able to fix, that has been communicated to the user.

Again, I agree to fully refund the user.

Any other action the staff team decide to enforce I am open to.

Thank You.

- Banker

Removed RSN
    I'd say just refund the user, and in the future if you're doing a job for someone, take your discord off do not disturb. This would have been avoided if you had just been more clear in your communication with the user.

Just now, Nuclear Nezz said:

Removed RSN
    I'd say just refund the user, and in the future if you're doing a job for someone, take your discord off do not disturb. This would have been avoided if you had just been more clear in your communication with the user.

I completely agree. Again apologies for the issues.

@BankerWhen you said you'd be fine with refunding, I was under the impression you would do it within a few hours, or a day.

I didn't think you'd actually make me come here and give you a time limit. You have 72 hours from now to pay him, and if you don't pay him you're going to be banned until you do. This amount of time to give him gold is ridiculous.

16 minutes ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

@BankerWhen you said you'd be fine with refunding, I was under the impression you would do it within a few hours, or a day.

I didn't think you'd actually make me come here and give you a time limit. You have 72 hours from now to pay him, and if you don't pay him you're going to be banned until you do. This amount of time to give him gold is ridiculous.

I've offered the user the amount in PayPal, as upon receiving the payment I sold it as a safer place to hold than as Gold, however I'm having trouble finding someone willing to sell gold for PayPal (at a non-extortionate rate), If I can't find someone tonight then I'll be buying from a site at far over the rate at which I accepted payment. (Evidence of attempting to buy is in Sythe discord)

I've been trying to get a purchase at 0.65/m (the rate I've accepted payment as) so I don't have to lose my own money on top of the payment. When buying from a site I'd lose the actual payment and an additional $30-40.

Update, I'm purchasing gold right now and will be given to the user as soon as he is online.

Archived