Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Halts Graphic Design (FREE WORK)

halt

Alright, it's simple

I need practice, you want some graphics done for your script/shop/whatever else you like.

Here's what we are going to do about that.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU

Reply to this forum posting with the following filled out:

Discord Handle: (Discord Handle Here)

What is this graphic for: (forum icon / forum signature / script GUI / something else)

Fonts / Icons / Colors you like: (Imgur link or forum upload)

Examples of work you like: (Imgur link or forum upload)

Anything else you'd like to say: (Ideas/info/words you want incorporated)

WHAT YOU AGREE TO UPON ORDERING FROM ME

-I retain all rights to work done unless otherwise specified

-If asked where the work was done, link the person asking to @halt

-I can use any work I do for your order to further promote myself/business in any manner I see fit

-Though revisions will likely be done, you are not entitled to revisions, seeing as this work was provided freely

-I can leave my logo (oakleaf visible in my profile photo) somewhere on the work, subtly, unless otherwise agreed upon. 

-You will not sell any work I do for financial gain whether in real life or inside RS without authorization from @halt

-I am not obliged to complete every free order, and by freely giving my services, I retain the right to pick what orders I personally want to complete

Have a private order for a super-secret upcoming project? PM me on Discord (halt#9074)

Mods - if this is the wrong area, feel free to move this posting.

Discord Handle: (Discord Handle Here) Viision#8062

What is this graphic for: (forum icon / forum signature / script GUI / something else) My Services Thread.

Fonts / Icons / Colors you like: (Imgur link or forum upload) Maybe my Signature can be added ill send u it on discord

Examples of work you like: (Imgur link or forum upload) Don't really have any

Anything else you'd like to say: (Do I really need to explain this) I appreciate it in advance, Thanks!

10 hours ago, Articron said:

Do you have any sort of portfolio as a reference? Depending on your recent works I might be in need of some graphical work.

Currently, no portfolio. That's the reason I posted this thread, I haven't done any work in a while, new computer, etc. Feel free to let me know if you do want work done, but I will mostly be using the work I get in here to refine skills and build a portfolio.

20 hours ago, halt said:

Currently, no portfolio. That's the reason I posted this thread, I haven't done any work in a while, new computer, etc. Feel free to let me know if you do want work done, but I will mostly be using the work I get in here to refine skills and build a portfolio.

I'll patiently hold off until I see some of your work then. Thank you!

• 3 years later...

Anyway, this work is done for free, and it's not for sure that this work will be done. Moreover, you can offer the person such work you didn't dare to do yourself and see how he does it. I was offered such a job because they didn't know how to do it and what color palettes were better to choose. I spent only a couple of hours on it because of using a simple site. At the same time, if I had used any other program like Photoshop, it would have been much longer. I had the challenge of doing this work in a short time. Therefore, I think you can try to cooperate with him.

Archived