Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey

vonneumann

Hey :)

I'm new to this community. I've been in other botting communites but they weren't for me. I have been browsing the forums and I must say this community seems very kind and helpful. Can't wait to start getting some scripts to test out :)

Does anybody have any recommendation on what scripts are good?

(Sorry, my English is bad. Not my first language)

First of all, welcome!

If you're looking for generic skilling scripts, anything by Dreamlicker usually doesn't disappoint. Articron has a few scripts in the Moneymaking section that may be worth checking out. I also have a few scripts in the moneymaking section regarding combat that might be noteworthy, depending on what you need. (Wyverns & Gargoyles)

Welcome to the community!

I have flawless premium scripts for common skills such as cooking etc if you'd like to check them out!

Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to DreamBot!
    We have variety of scripts from free to premium. I would personally suggest using a premium script over a free one for maximum efficiency. Have a look at our SDN and see which scripts you like. Most scripters tend to give users free 24 hour trials when asked, so be sure to make use of that!

Archived