Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Super Request list! ( not for the faint of heart of beginners)

Dabs

Sorceress Garden minigame:

reasons: insane thieving exp + farming exp or gold +++++ I HAVE YET TO FIND THIS BOT SINCE 2008 botting

Blast Furnace:

reasons: great money per hour exp

Yak-ATTACK:

reasons: great exp and i think hairs or something they drop atm is valuable 

Professor Snapes: 

reasons: simple snape grass collector for $$$

Rune Sudoku:

reasons: i dont know if it even is still in osrs but great $ per hour and cheap runes

Mage Training Arena:

reasons: Exp, Items, B2P abillity, and $

I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOUR IDEAS TO THIS LIST, SIMPLY PM OR COMMENT BELOW 

ALSO, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME FEED BACK FROM SCRIPTWRITERS ,THANKS GUYS

PEACE,LOVE,DABS!!!

LOL JAMES.

No but seriously, I agree with all of these. We need all of them, for completion purposes. As for the sorceress garden, being the only bot that supports this would give people a reason to choose us over others.

reasons: insane thieving exp + farming exp or gold +++++ I HAVE YET TO FIND THIS BOT SINCE 2008 botting

Blast Furnace:

Yak-ATTACK:

Professor Snapes: 

Rune Sudoku:

reasons: i dont know if it even is still in osrs but great $ per hour and cheap runes

Mage Training Arena:

PEACE,LOVE,DABS!!!

Sorc Garden: ~Already tried it, the script is highly hard to create due to the nature of the things within the minigame,

- Theiving exp is okay but unstable 

- Gold farming, just don't go there out of 25games in each of the gardens you will more than likely get 85% herbs that are pretty much a herb below 200gp

each game can take upto 45seconds if flawlessly done.

you get 3 herbs of which can be even 25gp herbs 

so i'd say an average of 55 runs a hr @ high end of the average gp per run = (pretend) 1k = 55k/hr which is highly sh1T oh and did i mention it is also unstable ?

Blast Furnace: no point even trying, as soon as you smelt that 1st bar you should expect a banned account, if you don't mind making upto and around 10 emails a day and tutorials and getting smithing up and bonds on them, then go ahead this is decent for goldfarming 

Yak-attack: the moment you click to open the gate to yaks, you should expect " Connection lost attempting to re establish"  and expect any other accounts on this ip to also get banned, it is one of the top 10 highly botted methods for combat levels

Rune Sudoku - Expect bans within a 2hour period in which you probably can make upto 3M in if you manage to get away with it 

Mage training arena: now this is probably the only one that i would say someone should have a go at, because one not many people know about the MTA that it even exists even tho people go dueling every day

I'd estimate that only 75% of the RS population know about it, of which majority have forgotten it even exists 

Sorc Garden: ~Already tried it, the script is highly hard to create due to the nature of the things within the minigame,

- Theiving exp is okay but unstable 

- Gold farming, just don't go there out of 25games in each of the gardens you will more than likely get 85% herbs that are pretty much a herb below 200gp

each game can take upto 45seconds if flawlessly done.

you get 3 herbs of which can be even 25gp herbs 

so i'd say an average of 55 runs a hr @ high end of the average gp per run = (pretend) 1k = 55k/hr which is highly sh1T oh and did i mention it is also unstable ?

Blast Furnace: no point even trying, as soon as you smelt that 1st bar you should expect a banned account, if you don't mind making upto and around 10 emails a day and tutorials and getting smithing up and bonds on them, then go ahead this is decent for goldfarming 

Yak-attack: the moment you click to open the gate to yaks, you should expect " Connection lost attempting to re establish"  and expect any other accounts on this ip to also get banned, it is one of the top 10 highly botted methods for combat levels

Rune Sudoku - Expect bans within a 2hour period in which you probably can make upto 3M in if you manage to get away with it 

Mage training arena: now this is probably the only one that i would say someone should have a go at, because one not many people know about the MTA that it even exists even tho people go dueling every day

I'd estimate that only 75% of the RS population know about it, of which majority have forgotten it even exists 

I made blast furnace, and botted it for a solid 5 months on my last account.

I also ran rune sudoku on it. >_>

It depends on how you run them. If you're going to goldfarm them, then there are ways to make an account last for more than a day.

I mean, I haven't touched either of the scripts in the last month or two. I think @Swaq was testing my blast furnace script.

And sorc garden is a ton of thieving xp, iirc.

But that one was a really high banrate in the past.

I would never say not to try a script. :P Even if it's a high banrate, blast furnace and rune sudoku were both really fun scripts to write.

But yeah, if you're going to try to goldfarm blast furnace you'd need to make accounts daily. Which really they only take like an hour to set up, get an acc, do knight's sword, give it ores, smith 27 iron bars to get 30 smithing, walk to blast furnace area. done.

If you were going to add the other things like fixing pipes and such it's longer. But just to leach (which is probably what you'd do) you'd only need 30 smithing.

Rune sudoku. That one uh. I don't know if you can actually farm it. I set my script to go slower (closer to a human's pace) just because I wanted to get some of the runes for cheap, which put it at like 55kgp/hr and I'd only run it for an hour at a time, switching between cballs and the rune sudoku.

I'll probably release blast furnace at some point, but I can't in good conscience put it up for free. I have too many friends who goldfarm it. :(

rune sudoku though, I mean. I can probably release it, but I don't have an account that can run it anymore so I have no idea if it works.

Never tried sorc garden, so I don't really know much about it.

Also never tried MTA. :P

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Blast Furnace:

Yak-ATTACK:

Professor Snapes: 

Rune Sudoku:

Mage Training Arena:

PEACE,LOVE,DABS!!!

Let me borrow your account for access to Neitiznot for yak script?

I don't have access to it, but have a borken script that I could repair.

Add me on skype: helpforpowerbot

• 2 years later...

Archived