Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mystogen's Account Creation

Mystogen

#Rebranded

Basic overview of this service is account creation for any purpose be it farm stock or account types you want Pures/ Zerkers etc. etc.

I am looking to establish myself in the community and this is one of the ways I plan to do so. 

For the time being all orders will be individually priced based on current market and magnitude of request in the near future I hope to post rates for most often requested quests and also for skills and certain milestones.

I have no restrictions in mind as of now, this is a very open ended service in terms of what you can request. If something is not possible or will take me an extended amount of time it will be part of the discussion when placing an order.

Current Prices & Stock

TBD

Order request template

Number of accounts:

Custom skills if any:

Desired quest points if any:

Specific quests if any:

Skilling and or quests by hand (Y/N):

Special Instructions (Eg. Specific E-mails or other handling information):

Guarantees and guidelines

1. All account E-mails are randomized unless specifically requested otherwise this may include domains varying from Gmail / Outlook / Hotmail etc.

2. All accounts and E-mail addresses will be 100% devoid of any recovery information

3. I have the right to turn down any request at any time for any reason

4. Payment is made after the order has been completed but before the account information is turned over unless you have high rep, a middleman may be used but you will cover the cost of commission if any unless otherwise discussed

5. If P2P quests or skills are requested you will pay the base cost of the accounts once they have been set up and provide membership for the accounts and pay the remaining amount due once the full service has been complete

6. Quest items, wealth or any other requirements besides skills that are required will be provided by you unless otherwise agreed upon

7. Cancellation of a service that requires specialization of the account(s) beyond completing tutorial island needs to be submit before the service has started. A notification will be provided when the service has begun indicating the cut off time for cancellation without repercussion

8. There is no guaranteed timeline for an order to be complete unless otherwise discussed, I will provide as accurate an estimate as possible upon order discussion

9. At this time all orders will be paid for in OSRS GP and or DB credit

10. Unless otherwise requested all service are done by hand and priced as such.

11. All accounts created come from a clean residential IP

Upon submitting an order you agree to the above mentioned terms breach of said terms may result in negative feedback and or a request for compensation equal to the services that have at that point been completed that will be provided to you if said compensation is made

Archived