Jump to content

Welcome to DreamBot!

Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
BottingHub.com Advertisment
Download the DreamBot client today!
Nex

[Nex] NMZ [Anti-Ban] [Only 9.99] [Prayer & Absorption Mode] [Rock cake] [Re-Entering]

Recommended Posts

I ran the beta test for this thing, it was super. I tried it with Dharoks armor. It was awesome. It never got stuck it did an incredible job of handling all the potions and buying more when it needed to. Overall a 10/10 script, keep up the good work Nex!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished up my 4 hour trial (very convenient with the discord). I watched the bot intently for a while and a couple of things I noticed. Overall the script was super smooth and made few mistakes. The mistakes I did see were when you are outside of a dream, the bot tries to run towards the bank when I’m using absorption’s. After it does that it runs smooth. Also noticed it lets itself sit on 2-4 hp every so often, resulting in more absorption’s being used. Not sure if you did this part on purpose to make it more human like. Overall 9/10 great script. Good job! @Nex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, abusedcondom said:

Just finished up my 4 hour trial (very convenient with the discord). I watched the bot intently for a while and a couple of things I noticed. Overall the script was super smooth and made few mistakes. The mistakes I did see were when you are outside of a dream, the bot tries to run towards the bank when I’m using absorption’s. After it does that it runs smooth. Also noticed it lets itself sit on 2-4 hp every so often, resulting in more absorption’s being used. Not sure if you did this part on purpose to make it more human like. Overall 9/10 great script. Good job! @Nex

Yea the absorption part is intended, not sure what happend with the banking tho :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nex said:

Yea the absorption part is intended, not sure what happend with the banking tho :o 

Yeah me and my friend both got a trial to test it cause we both want to buy it. He also had the same issue. It doesn’t effect the script itself, but I would look into it. Start it with no pots only rock cake outside nmz. It’ll run about halfway to bank the. Turn around. Just thought I’d give some feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, abusedcondom said:

Yeah me and my friend both got a trial to test it cause we both want to buy it. He also had the same issue. It doesn’t effect the script itself, but I would look into it. Start it with no pots only rock cake outside nmz. It’ll run about halfway to bank the. Turn around. Just thought I’d give some feedback.

Alright will do, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...