Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • So what's the correct way to walk?

krock

16 minutes ago, Nex said:

if u want it to wait till it reached its destination leave the int blank, if thats what u mean

From my understanding it waits until it is X dist away from target to stop, correct? In my case, it didn't wait for any number of distance, it just skipped over. I solved with another way of walking but was wondering if you could comment on this behavior.

51 minutes ago, krock said:

From my understanding it waits until it is X dist away from target to stop, correct? In my case, it didn't wait for any number of distance, it just skipped over. I solved with another way of walking but was wondering if you could comment on this behavior.

lets say u do as int 5
    then it will click to walk again when its less then or equal to 5 tiles away from the minimap flag

On 5/28/2018 at 6:33 PM, Nex said:

lets say u do as int 5
    then it will click to walk again when its less then or equal to 5 tiles away from the minimap flag

This can be very bad in some cases. You may want to add multiple conditions to ensure that it doesn't get stuck (like at the trees near draynor that bop you when you walk by).

I'd suggest writing a boolean method that pairs together the conditions you want met to continue through your script and placing that in your sleepUntil since it's incredibly likely you'll reuse it many times.

Archived