Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chicken/Cow Killer 17M!!!

Ahmet82

1 hour ago, LogicSoup said:

lol bump it up to 40m and i might help you

40m for a chicken/cow killer? Are you mad? I'd do this for 15-20m but I literally have no time right now.

To the original poster, don't let anyone talk you into paying 40-50m for this, that's complete BS.

4 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

40m for a chicken/cow killer? Are you mad? I'd do this for 15-20m but I literally have no time right now.

To the original poster, don't let anyone talk you into paying 40-50m for this, that's complete BS.

Ye i know i won't pay 50m for a chicken kill script lol

1 hour ago, Ahmet82 said:

Still buying!

Do you have more detailed requirements or does it literally just need to attack chickens and cows?

9 hours ago, DavidHall said:

Do you have more detailed requirements or does it literally just need to attack chickens and cows?

has to train till 30-40 melee stats no more, But i already found someone Ty tho

41 minutes ago, Ahmet82 said:

has to train till 30-40 melee stats no more, But i already found someone Ty tho

I'm glad you found someone and didn't have to over pay. I would have made this tomorrow if you still needed it! Sorry I was super busy today or I would have done it for you myself a lot earlier.

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I'm glad you found someone and didn't have to over pay. I would have made this tomorrow if you still needed it! Sorry I was super busy today or I would have done it for you myself a lot earlier.

Thanks bro <3

Archived