Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 3 big questions

wilson95816

Oh god, idk where to start. You do not use a single VPN for all 20 accounts, thats why i said you should use proxies for each one of them. You have to rent 20 proxies and then theres a place on dreambot client where u can set them for each account. 1 proxy gives 1 account a random ip address.  And answer to your last question, (which part is hard) EVERYTHING, setting up the whole farm/getting new accounts/proxies after old ones get banned/buying bonds etc.

In one sentence and no offence dude, you are not yet ready for that big of a scale Gold Farming. You should read and research a ton more. Also right now im just explaining the basics to you, there is so so much more that big gold farmers keep to themselves which allow them to operate with low ban rates and big GP income. Also you should search up things called VPS.

Just now, SilverFarmer said:

Oh god, idk where to start. You do not use a single VPN for all 20 accounts, thats why i said you should use proxies for each one of them. You have to rent 20 proxies and then theres a place on dreambot client where u can set them for each account. 1 proxy gives 1 account a random ip address.  And answer to your last question, (which part is hard) EVERYTHING, setting up the whole farm/getting new accounts/proxies after old ones get banned/buying bonds etc.

wait.... you can assign 1 proxy per account in the client.... ??

Op, experiment with 4 proxies (4 for 4 clients) and use 5 tabs per client, 1 day of doing this you'll learn ban times for your suicide farm :)

1 minute ago, rune adam43 said:

wait.... you can assign 1 proxy per account in the client.... ??

Op, experiment with 4 proxies (4 for 4 clients) and use 5 tabs per client, 1 day of doing this you'll learn ban times for your suicide farm :)

Woops i messed up that yeah lmao, yeah i think u cant actually set a proxy for each account rather for each client.

11 minutes ago, SilverFarmer said:

In one sentence and no offence dude, you are not yet ready for that big of a scale Gold Farming. You should read and research a ton more. Also right now im just explaining the basics to you, there is so so much more that big gold farmers keep to themselves which allow them to operate with low ban rates and big GP income. Also you should search up things called VPS.

Clearly I'm not ready that's why I'm asking :lol:

I shall try 4 over 20 accounts and see how I get on 

Cheers all

Any info/tricks on getting GP between dodgy accounts and being accumulated without getting banned is still very much appreciated

I dont really think proxies do much if you find the right ways to bot. I bot 10-15 accounts on my home IP and never use proxies. I only get a few bans a week... I pretty much bot 24/7 (With mules in between)

7 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I dont really think proxies do much if you find the right ways to bot. I bot 10-15 accounts on my home IP and never use proxies. I only get a few bans a week... I pretty much bot 24/7 (With mules in between)

Your ip should have to be flagged long time ago, i have heard if people have done what you do, they basically get banned instantly while making a new account and trying to bot on it.

Bare in mind op you need to keep account creation in mind. The other option is to purchase level 3 accounts with 7 quest points here, then suicide 24/7 like cake :) 

9 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

2 hours ago, SilverFarmer said:

Your ip should have to be flagged long time ago, i have heard if people have done what you do, they basically get banned instantly while making a new account and trying to bot on it.

I dont bot tutorial island though, I buy my accounts from prime. I've had a ton of bans on this IP, but I never get chain banned. Botting tutorial island/creating a lot of accounts from your home ip is a bad idea.

Archived