Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 3 big questions

wilson95816

Good afternoon all

I need some input regarding running a decent amount of bots at once

I'm under the impression a VPN is needed if you are taking the mick with scripts i.e. if I were to have 20 running at once I'd need a VPN or be banned on all 20 accounts in no time at all - Is this the case and if so what is the best/cheapest and do I need to be a computer genius to operate it? 

So lets say I'm up and running with my VPN, and my assuming my pc can handle it, would Dreambot allow me to operate 20 clients at once? Is it that reliable/robust?

Now lets assume I'm running 20 bots at once, how do I go about transfering the GP accumulated between accounts? Surely Jagex will just ban the living shit out of the account(s) taking the farmed GP? 

All input is hugely appreciated 

First of all you need to  buy VIP on dreambot, to even use more than 1 client at the same time. Also for VPN, use proxys, one for each account to be safe. And as far as i know Jagex dosent usually go around banning mule accounts that you use to transfer the gold with, but if you wanna be extra safe use a multiple mules for maximum security.

Just now, SilverFarmer said:

First of all you need to  buy VIP on dreambot, to even use more than 1 client at the same time. Also for VPN, use proxys, one for each account to be safe. And as far as i know Jagex dosent usually go around banning mule accounts that you use to transfer the gold with, but if you wanna be extra safe use a multiple mules for maximum security.

+1 for multiple mules

Also, when you get VIP you should be fine running 4 clients with 5 tabs each (DB uses tabs), at least i was. If you use proxy, you should still be fine with that many clients on a vps.

The thing you are describing atm is called gold farming and 20 accounts at the same time is a rather big gold farming operation, that needs a lot of work to be put into. Otherwise the whole runescape community would be making few hundred bucks a month.

Just now, rune adam43 said:

+1 for multiple mules

Also, when you get VIP you should be fine running 4 clients with 5 tabs each (DB uses tabs), at least i was. If you use proxy, you should still be fine with that many clients on a vps.

VPS is basically a remote PC, which means it only comes with one IP address, if Jagex sees you playing on 5 accounts at the same time from one IP, it might raise some red flags.

Just now, SilverFarmer said:

VPS is basically a remote PC, which means it only comes with one IP address, if Jagex sees you playing on 5 accounts at the same time from one IP, it might raise some red flags.

you right

op, i still think (assuming you are suiciding) 4 clients with 4 different proxies at 5 tabs per client should be fine. If you have a sturdy rig just use individual clients

Im not sure suicide botting while trying to create a gold farm is the smartest idea. Id myself take things slower, 5-8h a day per account, with breaks between.

I am aware of VIP, this is exactly why I'm asking the question haha

So on a VPN if I had one DB client each account logged in would have a different IP? I assume not, so if this isn't the case I would need one laptop per account? 

Also, you say if it was that easy the whole of RS would have a farm, what about it isn't easy? The VPN bit? 

Also in terms of bans I'd suicide in the way of botting from 5PM friday until midnight Sunday, empty the accounts onto others and let them get banned 

It's the others I'm worried about 

Archived