Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PiaMia | Flax#1337 | Matey phish/ratting dreambot members

Rebecca631

Anyways I don't have any beef or anything against flax#1337 or miamia. I didn't make this thread to get him banned from the forums either. I believe that he should choose a better choice of friends, not harass people, and not rat people from his own botting community. I understand the massive amounts of money that can be made from phishing/ratting and he should have done this offsite and not with dreambot members. Flax#1337 (miamia) has a history starting from 2017 of using spammer bots to advertise (simplybot/ultrabot) for matey, making them business partners, which would explain why matey#8261 was in the call with Flax#1337 (miamia). They are a lot more than just friends, they are business partners. Simplybot has "bragged" about making 100k usd from phishing/ratting runescape accounts on twitter/reddit, There is also reddit accounts solely made to harass me and can be seen by the post and comment history. Some of these accounts can't be tied to miamia 100%, and could easily have been made by simplybot's alt accounts, but there is proof that the stalking/harassment has been going on for over a month on any of my social media, which I honestly don't care about it. This just further proof the extent that the harassment will go to. 

Some of the names he used on other botting forums where you can find information about inquiring and using spamming related bots to advertise for matey#8261 (simplybot/ultrabot)

Jarnmanrs = I believe this to be previous dreambot username as well.

Freddeholm92

7 hours ago, piamia said:

We keept on telling him, use proxies, change your mac-address, restore your PC, we even told him about getting a simple server. We tried telling him about how to avoid chain bans.

On 4/7/2018 at 5:07 AM, piamia said:

There's no "MAC ADDRESS ROUTER BAN", you're just an idiot dude honestly

For the particular situation you were talking about I did do everything correct. If you and your ratter friend tried to actually have a conversation rather than calling me autistic, retarded, etc; you would then realize that I changed ip on my home network, deleted cache/live dat files, jagex cache, and randomized a new Mac address with the commands in terminal below. The reason I would do this is so I wouldn't waste money and flag another proxy which would cost money to replace, again you would have to see the context before jumping to conclusions. I think it may just be in your best interest to say I harassed him for 1 month on social media anywhere I could find him, and I invited him to a discord call with a ratter/phisher, he then baited/tricked me into saying to go to a website that is a rat, I attempted played it off pretending to help him but I harassed him for no reason instead which was my sole purpose. Just take your slap on the wrist and move on, I didn't lose any money from this either so i'm not very upset about it, you are correct about that. You have to realize that when you tell someone over voice chat to go to a website that is a rat they aren't going to take it very good, and it is a very cancerous and malicious thing to do. We are also from the same client, I don't have problems with anyone on this client dreambot, it's childish to even have started beef with me in the first place. Honestly, in the future if you treat people with respect you won't have any problems online or in real life, manipulating your intentions doesn't help your case either, you also didn't explain why I was in a group call with a ratter. The ratter matey#8261 extremely likely to be ban evading, while you also extremely are likely to know the dreambot username of matey, can't proof that beyond unreasonable doubt, but it raises suspicion. 

MAC ADDRESS CLONING

Get a randomized new MAC address = 

openssl rand -hex 6 | sed 's/\(..\)/\1:/g; s/.$//' | xargs sudo ifconfig en0 ether

Check the MAC address your computer is actual using = 

ifconfig en0 | grep ether

Changing to a specific MAC address 

sudo ifconfig en0 ether aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff

NOTE ============
    Change en depending on hardware interface for wifi adapter 

7 hours ago, Bullrider631 said:

They did not send me links in the discord chat.

9 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Okay, so what links were you giving him to download things from?

On 4/7/2018 at 7:34 AM, Bullrider631 said:

Streamer mode automatically enables when you record audio with xsplit/obs using discord.

@piamia  This was already addressed why I could not get the audio. I already have said in favor for your side that you did not send links in the discord chat. Hopefully you can still see the error in your ways.You're literally trying to start beef and conflict with someone who isn't even retaliating back. I just rather not have some random clueless person to get ratted by that sociopath/scumbag that for whatever reason you associate with. You still haven't explained why a banned member, a renowned ratter/phisher was in the discord call? Plus how does he have a picture of this? Its not my proxy either that I have in my quickstart file, so I guess he is still ban evading and using the client. It appears to be an image as well, you can't copy and paste it like that. Meaning he is actively using the client and ban evading, while you protect him in the process, knowing his dreambot username stating you've been friends for years; likely banned because he tried ratting dreambot members or doing other malicious things.

e4b1291c521ae2cf3620462c90f951f8.png

This would be how mine appears. 

049e81ac7e6fd8eedbf68ebdcf884375.png-proxy4 not - proxy4 with a space.

4 hours ago, Bullrider631 said:

@piamia  This was already addressed why I could not get the audio. I already have said in favor for your side that you did not send links in the discord chat. Hopefully you can still see the error in your ways.You're literally trying to start beef and conflict with someone who isn't even retaliating back. I just rather not have some random clueless person to get ratted by that sociopath/scumbag that for whatever reason you associate with. You still haven't explained why a banned member, a renowned ratter/phisher was in the discord call? Plus how does he have a picture of this? Its not my proxy either that I have in my quickstart file, so I guess he is still ban evading and using the client. It appears to be an image as well, you can't copy and paste it like that. Meaning he is actively using the client and ban evading, while you protect him in the process, knowing his dreambot username stating you've been friends for years; likely banned because he tried ratting dreambot members or doing other malicious things.

e4b1291c521ae2cf3620462c90f951f8.png

This would be how mine appears. 

049e81ac7e6fd8eedbf68ebdcf884375.png-proxy4 not - proxy4 with a space.

Thank you for confirming that I've sent no links. I can see the error from your perspective, but you can not tell me what people I am friends with. I am no in way hijacking or ratting anybody. I did not want to start beef as i've said previously, I wanted to help you. I am not going to explain myself again. You can read the the posts on this thread to understand why I wanted to help you. 

The reason why he was in the discord call was because he argued with you on Reddit and it was his idea make the call first of all, but I can confirm that I started the group call. As for his ban, I don't even know his dreambot username. Any proof of him being banned?

As for you not using a proxy - I'm not going to discuss this. I don't care. I have no motivation to help you after you made this threatening report dispute. What do you mean it appears to be an image? I'm not going to answer that because I can't. This is turning in to a report about Matey lol. 

As for me "Ratting or hijacking" other dreambot members, please show some proof. Don't pull shit out of your a$$. You have no evidence what so ever about me ratting or hijacking, simply because I do not perform such acitvity. If you have evidence, post it here and you will get me banned.

@Nuclear Nezz

You can clearly see that this thread is going nowhere, he keeps on bringing up things that's not even relevant to me. Eg Why matey is using Dreambot?

I am in no way associated with his actions. 

13 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Okay, so what links were you giving him to download things from?

I have not given him any links, and bullrider631 already confirmed this. Stop accusing me of activity that hasn't been done.

2 hours ago, piamia said:

Any proof of him being banned?

It was in the original thread. You can just look up his discord name on forums and find his banned account. You still did advertise that site with matey and tried to redirect through voice chat to the site which is a rat, which is pretty much just as bad as sending a link. 

2 hours ago, piamia said:

he argued with you on Reddit

Alright so it appears matey was the freak stalking me for 1 month on reddit and made 8 reddit alts just for me, according to what you said. So what would make you think I would want to have a conversation with a complete spastic like matey, I can proof this if you need, surely you must know what this guy is like after "years", no idea why you would even invite a ratter who has being stalking me for a month. I guess it's going to be a lot harder to proof without the audio so your blessed.

Alright regarding matey, maybe you haven't realized but your friend matey has a mental illness. He currently uses 7-8 alts to bypass the 7 minute reddit spam filter. there's literally 100's of these but I cbf to post all of them. So basically I wake up in the morning, and I get messages on a legit deleted reddit post from 3 weeks ago every day to this spastic, then the same day you group call me with this idiot and tell me to go to a rat site in the first bit of the video. Take a look at what he actually says "your one of the people I prey on", your friend has been out to get me for a long time, you made a group call with a sociopath and harassed me for legit no reason. Maybe that will help give some context, maybe not, your just lucky there's no audio to fully proof it.

18fc34fbf018b2f22e721bcbdb13cf14.png

bf8ee78e460484ac86b0a98eec35502e.png

4e171612a4b1708236e4b3dbea70edae.png

3 hours ago, Bullrider631 said:

It was in the original thread. You can just look up his discord name on forums and find his banned account. You still did advertise that site with matey and tried to redirect through voice chat to the site which is a rat, which is pretty much just as bad as sending a link. 

Alright so it appears matey was the freak stalking me for 1 month on reddit and made 8 reddit alts just for me, according to what you said. So what would make you think I would want to have a conversation with a complete spastic like matey, I can proof this if you need, surely you must know what this guy is like after "years", no idea why you would even invite a ratter who has being stalking me for a month. I guess it's going to be a lot harder to proof without the audio so your blessed.

Alright regarding matey, maybe you haven't realized but your friend matey has a mental illness. He currently uses 7-8 alts to bypass the 7 minute reddit spam filter. there's literally 100's of these but I cbf to post all of them. So basically I wake up in the morning, and I get messages on a legit deleted reddit post from 3 weeks ago every day to this spastic, then the same day you group call me with this idiot and tell me to go to a rat site in the first bit of the video. Take a look at what he actually says "your one of the people I prey on", your friend has been out to get me for a long time, you made a group call with a sociopath and harassed me for legit no reason. Maybe that will help give some context, maybe not, your just lucky there's no audio to fully proof it.

18fc34fbf018b2f22e721bcbdb13cf14.png

bf8ee78e460484ac86b0a98eec35502e.png

4e171612a4b1708236e4b3dbea70edae.png

Alright,

at this point you're ONLY talking about Matey, please make a dispute about him, It's irrelevant to this thread. The comments on reddit are not made by me. I am not "simplybot".  

I'm sorry about Matey's behaviour but sadly, it's not something I can control

Actually, I have proof of flax attempting to get another user to download Ultra bot, and PRETENDING he didn't know what it was and that he just heard of it.

After our conversation, you clearly stated you've met Ultrabot in person, and have known him for 6 years, it's clear you lied to said user about the link and that you are trying to scam users.

I can supply these if you wish, or you can admit to it.

Thank you,

MBM

15 minutes ago, MrBananaMan said:

Actually, I have proof of flax attempting to get another user to download Ultra bot, and PRETENDING he didn't know what it was and that he just heard of it.

After our conversation, you clearly stated you've met Ultrabot in person, and have known him for 6 years, it's clear you lied to said user about the link and that you are trying to scam users.

I can supply these if you wish, or you can admit to it.

Thank you,

MBM

Haha, I've known this guy for 6 years. I meet him at dreamhack last summer, when I meet him I didn't even know that he had done such activities. He told me in ~March that he ran such bot lol

I never told him to download it, HE ASKED ME WHAT ULTRABOT WAS

Unless  you have any more proof, nothing will happen

This is the screenshot that @MrBananaMan sent me. I have no problem showing the conversation if a mod wants me to screenshare all of it.

ultra.png

Proof that I'm asking what ultrabot is:

RehL7XE.png

Archived