Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PiaMia | Flax#1337 | Matey phish/ratting dreambot members

Rebecca631

Flax aka Piamia attempt to rat/phish me by going to their site ultrabot/simplybot to download a rat. Unfortunately the audio didn't record properly. Flax piamia invited me to a discord call with a known phisher/ratter who owns websites ultrabot/simplybot and tried to get me to download there rat program. Point im trying to proof is, I don't think this member should be harassing other people for no reason especially since I don't even know who he is. Also the fact he is working with a phisher/ratter and targets a member on the same website and clients he uses as well. If someone was not aware that it was a rat site this would have a lot worse consequences and is generally unacceptable thing to do.

More proof that they are actually trying to rat. Actively brag and post about it on twitter. Association with banned members

Proof he actually uses bots that pm/clanchat spam/advertise simplybot/ultrabot a phishing, ratting website. More than friends, they are business partners. There is more images to proof this starting from 2017 with other bot clients as well if needed.

unknown.png

f6f062550e23193f0c249fd3564c8748.png

1381ffc4c39ee6f8aa11cb549856ab3b.png

5b149659cc6179be9f0f9a0215ebb4a6.png

7000d799cbde6a101d172bf28e88293e.png

b3af61c33fda71666e43f9cb95acc005.png

53c6c3d05d496bbd54af82932d1623cc.png

0c541c5a20ee6c686e97e0ebecc6e936.png

Simply bot scams date back a few years, quick utilization of a search engine would tell you that, also why you should all get in the habit of using a virtual machine.

MBM

There's literally nothing in this post

You're clearly not above 15 years of age.

There's no "MAC ADDRESS ROUTER BAN", you're just an idiot dude honestly

We wanted to help you not get chain banned, you did not even use any proxies in your previous videos

Grow a pair and come back, you did not even upload the video with sounds BECAUSE we acutally wanted to help you

Streamer mode automatically enables when you record audio with xsplit/obs using discord. Consider it a blessing I could not get the audio as you would already have been banned off this site by now. You contacted me, sent me a group discord call with a phisher/ratter told me to go to a site, and download a rat. Why did you invite me to a discord call with a known phisher/ratter? What reason would you make a group call with a banned member off the site, and sociopath. Why would you tell and try to get me to download a rat in the first place? Maybe they allow you to do that at osbot but I don't see why its even allowed. Its not just harassment, I really only care about the fact that you are working with a scumbag and trying to rat people who are from your own botting community. If you don't like dreambot anymore, theres plenty of other sites you can go to. I don't even know who you are or what you want from me.

"We wanted to help you not get chain banned, you did not even use any proxies"

Just bought some not too long ago actually.

Proxy count: 10

Max authorized IPs: 1

Thanks,

Support email: [email protected]

Its not a valid argument either to rat someone just because you disagree with them or their social media posts, etc. I honestly don't know who you are and why you tried to rat me, just means you could get a gullible person and actually rat them, hence why I made a dispute. I honestly haven't had any beef with anyone in runescape for 2 years, which was just clan related, involving doxing. The real question is who are you and why did you want to rat me in the first place? If you don't have a better response other than saying i'm 15 years old, then I guess im even wasting my time talking with you. Its almost like you don't want to be a part of dreambot anymore. 

I am not associated with simplybot/ultrabot.

I've already had a long conversation with @MrBananaMan about this and I'm pretty sure he can agree that I am indeed not scamming anyone.

To make this simple:

I am friends with ultrabot/simplybot, we've been friends for a few years. The same day as the dispute was made he showed me this guy bragging about "router mac address ban" on reddit. I really knew something was wrong from the start here. I earlier spoke to @Koschei and he confirmed that he made a spam reporting script for this guy. He gave me his discord. I added him with the thought in my head of genuinely helping this guy out. In the videos he posted, bragging about getting chain banned, he did not use any proxies. So we started a call, me and Ultrabot/simplybot. We keept on telling him, use proxies, change your mac-address, restore your PC, we even told him about getting a simple server. We tried telling him about how to avoid chain bans.

2 hours ago, piamia said:

I am not associated with simplybot/ultrabot.

I've already had a long conversation with @MrBananaMan about this and I'm pretty sure he can agree that I am indeed not scamming anyone.

To make this simple:

I am friends with ultrabot/simplybot, we've been friends for a few years. The same day as the dispute was made he showed me this guy bragging about "router mac address ban" on reddit. I really knew something was wrong from the start here. I earlier spoke to @Koschei and he confirmed that he made a spam reporting script for this guy. He gave me his discord. I added him with the thought in my head of genuinely helping this guy out. In the videos he posted, bragging about getting chain banned, he did not use any proxies. So we started a call, me and Ultrabot/simplybot. We keept on telling him, use proxies, change your mac-address, restore your PC, we even told him about getting a simple server. We tried telling him about how to avoid chain bans.

Okay, so what links were you giving him to download things from?

2 hours ago, Nuclear Nezz said:

Okay, so what links were you giving him to download things from?

They did not send me links in the discord chat. They did however in the start try and tell me to go to simplybot/ultrabot to download the rat/phish program, partially because I acted stupid and baited them, regardless its still harassment, ratting, phishing for no reason. The reason he contacted me wasn't to help me, it was simply to flame, troll and cause drama, the main concern is if this was someone else and the fact that they told me to go to this site to download a rat program, and unsuspecting person could get their computer ratted. The conversation consisted of "you have trisomy-21, your a fuc*ing retard" etc. The sole purpose was to harass, but I really only am concerned about the ratting aspect of it, and them telling an individual from their own botting site to download a rat is a malicious thing to do. Their is still no reason to make a group call with a banned member off site, who also specializes in ratting and phishing people. I baited them by being clueless, then flax#1337 (miamia) and matey#8261 (simplybot/ultrabot) told me to go to that website and download a rat, after I called them out for it being a rat, they "attempted" to changed their tone by pretending to help me, which really only consisted of harassing me about information readily available on the dreambot forums. From 0:00-1:37 was me actively baiting them to see the extend they would go and try to find logic for why flax#1337 (miamia) would be contacting me with a renowned ratter. After this point of the video it consists of them harassing me for really no apparent reason in mind. It seems logical that after they knew I wasn't going to get ratted by them, they could cover-up by pretending to help me.

Archived