Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • virmach.com proxy issues, account gets locked

cammofunk

Hey there I'm using a proxy for the first time and when I do it locks my osrs account saying they think its stolen. 

Any known fixes for this? I was unable to use the sock5 proxy in chrome to make the account so I think it's because I created the account on my home IP through the website and then started playing the fresh account on my proxy ip

Haha i have no issues with that, but I'm locked in for a month with my proxys, how can i create  a new account without it getting locked?

Potential fix: Using Maxthon browser lets you mask ip with socks proxy, created account with my proxy IP. Will post if it gets locked again

Haha i have no issues with that, but I'm locked in for a month with my proxys, how can i create  a new account without it getting locked?

Potential fix: Using Maxthon browser lets you mask ip with socks proxy, created account with my proxy IP. Will post if it gets locked again

It will, then you'll result to buying accounts from prime like the rest of us. Currently have a ton of accounts ready on the fly.

If it gets locked, most likely a datacentre IP which aren't recommended for creating accounts or doing tutorial island on as they have a much higher risk of being locked. Use residential IPs if you're doing it on a mass scale creating accounts or just buy from Prime.

I've used this service before, i simply let them know the exact situation and requested a replacement ip. They granted it to me the next day.

Edit: make sure you're using the right information in the right areas (proxy info, proxy in browser) made that mistake while using them also..

I've used this service before, i simply let them know the exact situation and requested a replacement ip. They granted it to me the next day.

Edit: make sure you're using the right information in the right areas (proxy info, proxy in browser) made that mistake while using them also..

I checked my ip to verify the proxy worked but I have no clue why my accounts get locked so quick while running on a fresh private proxy, any fix for that?

Archived