Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question About Chain Bans

Grimbles

thats what I do on 3 diff IPs - 2 accounts on home ip  and 2 other accounts each one on a different IP and 1 month no bans but damn the bonds cost so much it really takes out the fun. how much time do you bot daily?

what are you botting?

lmfao the disrespect for the db regulars in this thread is the highest of keks, i'd take grimbles word over someone with no proof to back up the stuff they are saying. top kek sirs, carry on.

Edit: account age will go a long way here, mr 1day.

lmfao the disrespect for the db regulars in this thread is the highest of keks, i'd take grimbles word over someone with no proof to back up the stuff they are saying. top kek sirs, carry on.

Edit: account age will go a long way here, mr 1day.

What disrespect are you referring to? I don't know what you're talking about honestly...

What disrespect are you referring to? I don't know what you're talking about honestly...

If this helps, I live on the east coast. If I receive any bans, it's always between the hours of 3:00 AM and 7:00 AM. <- every ban i've ever gotten.

If this helps, I live on the east coast. If I receive any bans, it's always between the hours of 3:00 AM and 7:00 AM. <- every ban i've ever gotten.

Just created a new account with no botting or anything, hand-done tutorial island account just to create a new main, and its disabled 5 minutes later after logging out. Surely this means my IP is flagged? I don't understand why else I'd be getting the bans. 

Just created a new account with no botting or anything, hand-done tutorial island account just to create a new main, and its disabled 5 minutes later after logging out. Surely this means my IP is flagged? I don't understand why else I'd be getting the bans. 

Ditch that ip and repeat the progress 

Edit: i read the whole post, yeah that ip is fucked

It's my apartment ip too...

The first time I botted was on my main; already had the 48 hour ban on the account from it's early days. Attempted to suicide on him, lasted a good two weeks until I got a perma-ban.

Decided to create a new account about a week later. Botted on that account for a good 90 minutes before it was banned.

Tested it once more about 3 days later. The bot lasted no more than 2 hours. All 3 perma-banned. After my main was perma, the other two didn't even get a 48 hour, just straight perm.

All 3 above were on the same IP and I was using Dreambot VIP (covert mode). Figured my IP was flagged. Decided to download a VPN to hide my IP from Jagex, I've successfully botted my new main to over 1k total.

Get rid of that fvcked up IP, man. Download a VPN or Proxy.

The first time I botted was on my main; already had the 48 hour ban on the account from it's early days. Attempted to suicide on him, lasted a good two weeks until I got a perma-ban.

Decided to create a new account about a week later. Botted on that account for a good 90 minutes before it was banned.

Tested it once more about 3 days later. The bot lasted no more than 2 hours. All 3 perma-banned. After my main was perma, the other two didn't even get a 48 hour, just straight perm.

All 3 above were on the same IP and I was using Dreambot VIP (covert mode). Figured my IP was flagged. Decided to download a VPN to hide my IP from Jagex, I've successfully botted my new main to over 1k total.

Get rid of that fvcked up IP, man. Download a VPN or Proxy.

Which VPN do you recommend? or proxy?

Which VPN do you recommend? or proxy?

I recommend TunnelBear just for the fact that it's extremely user-friendly; it's the VPN I use.

There is both a free version and paid version.

Free: 500 MB a month, with a few ways to increase monthly data limit (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) I have 2,000 MB a month to use. Which for me is enough.

Paid / Premium: $4.99 or $9.99 a month. Can't vouch to tell if this is worth it as I am not a paid member on TunnelBear. Just unlocks unlimited data (good if you suicide 24/7, I'd assume) in both the $4.99 and $9.99 versions.

TunnelBear doesn't actually show your IP once changed, it just shows the country you decided to connect to. I believe there are about 15-20 to pick from with the free version. Doesn't show you the city or precise location, if that means a lot to you.

I can also recommend WindScribe, I believe it's a Microsoft owned VPN (??). This would be my second choice for a VPN. One that I may end up using if I run out of data on TunnelBear. It's essentially the same as TunnelBear, but it only has 3-5 countries to pick from in the free-version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I can only recommend 2 VPN's to pick from, it's the only one that I've had a good experience with (so far).

BUT! I can recommend one NOT to use based on my own personal experience.

Hide.Me: I had a lot of trouble with this VPN. It does come with a certain amount of data each month to use in the free-version, which makes it look promising. This VPN has 3-5 countries to pick from, similar to WindScribe mentioned above, and it also shows the IP address you're connected to.

The main problem concerning this VPN is that it constantly disconnects. Meaning you also disconnect and reconnect to OSRS, making it so your real, flagged IP is vulnerable, as you're no longer covered by Hide.Me after you reconnect on your account.

Archived