Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question About Chain Bans

Grimbles

I don't know if this makes a difference at all, but I botted my main up to almost 80 on all stats. I was botting pretty hard for the last couple weeks. I was out of town for work and the script I was using glitched out and stood in a spot for 17 hours. I got banned. I appealed and got my account back. I was botting like I had been for the past few months, but I switched over to a tribot script to do something that there isn't a script for here. I assume it's because of the different way the clients talk to the servers, but I got banned almost instantly after using that tribot script. I tried a couple other accounts I had that weren't very leveled yet with the same script. The script seemed fine, but they also got banned really quickly. I don't know a lot about how that stuff works, but running DB then logging in with tribot got me 3 almost instant bans. That's why I'll only be sticking with DB from now on. 

I recommend TunnelBear just for the fact that it's extremely user-friendly; it's the VPN I use.

There is both a free version and paid version.

Free: 500 MB a month, with a few ways to increase monthly data limit (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) I have 2,000 MB a month to use. Which for me is enough.

Paid / Premium: $4.99 or $9.99 a month. Can't vouch to tell if this is worth it as I am not a paid member on TunnelBear. Just unlocks unlimited data (good if you suicide 24/7, I'd assume) in both the $4.99 and $9.99 versions.

TunnelBear doesn't actually show your IP once changed, it just shows the country you decided to connect to. I believe there are about 15-20 to pick from with the free version. Doesn't show you the city or precise location, if that means a lot to you.

I can also recommend WindScribe, I believe it's a Microsoft owned VPN (??). This would be my second choice for a VPN. One that I may end up using if I run out of data on TunnelBear. It's essentially the same as TunnelBear, but it only has 3-5 countries to pick from in the free-version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I can only recommend 2 VPN's to pick from, it's the only one that I've had a good experience with (so far).

BUT! I can recommend one NOT to use based on my own personal experience.

Hide.Me: I had a lot of trouble with this VPN. It does come with a certain amount of data each month to use in the free-version, which makes it look promising. This VPN has 3-5 countries to pick from, similar to WindScribe mentioned above, and it also shows the IP address you're connected to.

The main problem concerning this VPN is that it constantly disconnects. Meaning you also disconnect and reconnect to OSRS, making it so your real, flagged IP is vulnerable, as you're no longer covered by Hide.Me after you reconnect on your account.

I might look into Windscribe, it isn't Microsoft owned though. It has pretty good feedback about its service and for just accessing osrs on an account its easy enough to get the job done.

However I'm most likely going to purchase proxies for botting, I don't particularly need a lot of accounts running

I don't know if this makes a difference at all, but I botted my main up to almost 80 on all stats. I was botting pretty hard for the last couple weeks. I was out of town for work and the script I was using glitched out and stood in a spot for 17 hours. I got banned. I appealed and got my account back. I was botting like I had been for the past few months, but I switched over to a tribot script to do something that there isn't a script for here. I assume it's because of the different way the clients talk to the servers, but I got banned almost instantly after using that tribot script. I tried a couple other accounts I had that weren't very leveled yet with the same script. The script seemed fine, but they also got banned really quickly. I don't know a lot about how that stuff works, but running DB then logging in with tribot got me 3 almost instant bans. That's why I'll only be sticking with DB from now on. 

DB has always been the best client in my opinion

Archived