Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to create muling system?

Bitcoin

I created a basic woodcutting/fishing script but want to implement a muling system. Any tutorials on how to make an automatic muling system? Mules every x items.

There arent any tutorials on this i think?

But id reccomend to track gains for woodcutting its pretty simple to just count the items in the bank and set it to muling at X amount of items.

a simple method is player contain name or clan chat, but exists others better.

i have source example u want?

oo yes please. PM me or you could post it on here. It would be helpful!

oo yes please. PM me or you could post it on here. It would be helpful!

Class Aceept  = aceept all trades if contain logs and players name contain "hue

Class request as same a bank class but send the trade to aceept class

sorry for my bad english my language is portuguese.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fj3xRPDl5fbuADmNofyhNdoE2Spx-muj

There's plenty of ways to handle muling. The main thing is communicating between the mule and the bot hierarchy. You can do so at the most rudimentary level by utilizing that API and having the bots and mule communicate via PM or Clan Chat. To improve on this, you'll probably want to have some sort of client/server communications through sockets to send data from the mule to the bots and vice versa. It'll help keep you off the radar when it comes to being in a clan chat full of 100s of bots.

Archived