Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New here, and got some questions.

WADgames

I am semi-familiar with botting, in fact I got like 6 running rn and I am looking to expand and make a gold farm.  I got an i7 cyberpower pc with a good graphics card, 8GB RAM and 70-100mbps wifi... how many OSRS bots could I run you think? and more importantly how much can I run with dreambot?  I am currently using RSbot and can only run 5-6 MAX.  Thank you, look forward to becoming more in touch with the community!

The most crucial part is not running more than 2 bots on the same IP (If you're planning to bot on the same account for longer than 24 hours) (Use proxies), and it's probably best to not have your mule associated with any of the botting/account creation IPs that belong to you.

google osrs gold farming guide or bot farming.all pretty much the same throughout.the only thing you will have to worry about what to bot, how much to bot and trading.

Archived