Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • zScorpio harassment

Koschei

Does it make sense that I was humiliating you on a discord server, then hours later you try to "let me defend myself" on Dreambot's discord, and now you're posting a dispute? Dude I'm the one with Sketchy tag here for god' sake... I'm the one who's supposed to be playing these games on y'all LOL....

You were the one who started pming me about how they're mad because your bots were out doing theirs. So yea after you kept pming me to tell them that.

How come I was insulting Towlie on Botting Brothers, a few hours later he's my friend, and now he's posting a dispute against me?

Who's real and who's a snake?

Honestly speaking, what's really interesting in all of this that I can see this song manifesting right now

What if I couldn't lose
    What if you couldn't win
    What if you couldn't stop me
    What would you do then
    What would you do then
    What would you do

This is what you would do, LIE

Long quote

Let's see I am nice by saying to unmute you since you're unable to defend yourself.

You start talking out of your ass about how you're the best scripter. 

Going on with conspiracies about them being trying some elaborate a plan to take monks out of the building.

Agree with you that (yea they're totally doing that), when you start talking like there are tons of people against you when in reality its three people, not "234780923749823" just three.

Try to tell you its self-brought on and in turn, you insult me "If your brain is as big as half your ass you would've tried it in-game and actually found out what I'm talking about". Could've just gone with someone as nice as "You should've tried it yourself", but no you wanted to be an ass about it.

So all that I'm sort of fine with, but its starting to get annoying then you want me to start sending about how you can make 200k/hr clearing bsing yourself as you had been all day. 

So, yea after listening to you talk about yourself being a god-like scripter, lying to me and wanting me to send it in the chat, and after I help you by letting you talk for yourself instead of making me talk for you. 

Then you know I send the message, maybe let zScorpio talk for himself since I really don't feel like talking to his stubborn god-like ego for another 5 minutes. 

Then by that time I was absolutely tired of listening to you I just quote Gone with the Wind and let you talk for yourself.

So I ask Nezz to unmute you, then I wouldn't have to talk to you anymore and just as soon as Nezz unmutes you, you choose to say "N***er" and now you act like you were being harassed at the time by Eclipse when in reality we were talking about Eclipses new script and how Nezz has a guy who said it dropped ranger boots. No one had even talked about your script or anything along those lines for like 10-15 minutes prior to you getting muted besides the image you told me to post in the discord.

So that's why I felt like I should make this dispute and it wasn't until you said that, that I planned to do anything about it, but after you felt like it was necessary to continue with your behavior even after I was being semi-nice to you. Which you can see by checking the time I sent the message asking a mod about a dispute was not in fact around the time of when you first started it, but when you continued it. ~5 minutes after you were muted.

And lastly, as I will point out eclipseop is not my friend.

First things first, the messages history on Dreambot are up there and I really hope (I actually believe) that Nezz has a way to see the deleted messages & the edits history. If I am wrong about you then I will admit that I've thrown punches towards the wrong face, but until then I still believe you are one out of many who are/were constantly harassing me over the past week or two. Until I receive an explicit statement from Nezz that you have nothing to do with this, I am treating this dispute as another manipulation thread in an attempt to throw me off Dreambot. I am not the only one who believes that there are people trying to get me off Dreambot at any cost.

piJ9Vd5.png

Fuq3Xwb.png

0Nk3isk.png

foBeDiw.png

Let's see I am nice by saying to unmute you since you're unable to defend yourself.

Going on with conspiracies about them being trying some elaborate a plan to take monks out of the building.

Agree with you that (yea they're totally doing that), when you start talking like there are tons of people against you when in reality its three people, not "234780923749823" just three.

Try to tell you its self-brought on and in turn, you insult me "If your brain is as big as half your ass you would've tried it in-game and actually found out what I'm talking about". Could've just gone with someone as nice as "You should've tried it yourself", but no you wanted to be an ass about it.

So all that I'm sort of fine with, but its starting to get annoying then you want me to start sending about how you can make 200k/hr clearing bsing yourself as you had been all day. 

So, yea after listening to you talk about yourself being a god-like scripter, lying to me and wanting me to send it in the chat, and after I help you by letting you talk for yourself instead of making me talk for you. 

Then you know I send the message, maybe let zScorpio talk for himself since I really don't feel like talking to his stubborn god-like ego for another 5 minutes.

Then by that time I was absolutely tired of listening to you I just quote Gone with the Wind and let you talk for yourself.

So I ask Nezz to unmute you, then I wouldn't have to talk to you anymore and just as soon as Nezz unmutes you, you choose to say "N***er" and now you act like you were being harassed at the time by Eclipse when in reality we were talking about Eclipses new script and how Nezz has a guy who said it dropped ranger boots. No one had even talked about your script or anything along those lines for like 10-15 minutes prior to you getting muted besides the image you told me to post in the discord.

So that's why I felt like I should make this dispute and it wasn't until you said that, that I planned to do anything about it, but after you felt like it was necessary to continue with your behavior even after I was being semi-nice to you. Which you can see by checking the time I sent the message asking a mod about a dispute was not in fact around the time of when you first started it, but when you continued it. ~5 minutes after you were muted.

And lastly, as I will point out eclipseop is not my friend.

I quoted this up here for the record, now let's split it into sections and reply to each part separately.

With the recent events happening over Dreambot's discord, Dreambot's forums & the (uncomplete) Botting Brothers screenshots you've posted. I find it hard to believe that you were being "nice" by asking Nezz to unmute me. I've had a chat with Prime right after I got myself unmuted and he finds my explanation to the situation logical as well.

joUNsUk.png

Agree with you that (yea they're totally doing that),

I did not mention anywhere that I'm the best scripter, the only place where the word Best is mentioned is on my zamorak wine grabbing script/thread and it describes the script, not the author, which is a 100% true statement and can be confirmed by anyone if they run the script in-game themselves. Also, let me show you something that DOES PROVE my script is THE BEST ZAMORAK WINE GRABBER on Dreambot's SDN.

(I will happily send the unfiltered screenshot to Nezz if he wishes to know the identity of this person)

Bp83P5L.png

mieclOH.png

I was throwing insults at you all over the place on Botting Brothers discord, I don't see why are you even mentioning the insults in the DM between us as something new or surprising. The only explanation I can find to this statement is that you're trying to manipulate the Dreambot staff and the entire community but you're actually really bad and failing at it.

So all that I'm sort of fine with, but its starting to get annoying then you want me to start sending about how you can make 200k/hr clearing bsing yourself as you had been all day.

As I mentioned before, and let me mention again. I noiced them making fun of me AGAIN, and this time YOU were telling them not to do it while I could not reply. At the beginning I did not notice that you were Towlie, the guy I was just done from insulting over Botting Brothers so I started a conversation asking you to stop defending me because they will just talk shit about you as well. I noticed it LITERALLY after sending my 1st message which is why my tone changed after that, again as I mentioned in the reply to the mini-quote above, I was throwing insults at you all over the place on Botting Brothers discord, I don't see why are you even mentioning the insults in the DM between us as something new or surprising. The 200k/h claim is true (I doubt it will be anymore from the amount of bots that are beginning to show up at the altar as we speak, at the time of writing this line there are 173 people who have zBestWineGrabber added to their scripts list); however, I will not bother making a paint for it, if you don't want to run it yourself then don't claim I am bullshitting.

PicT1gY.png

5mrjm9p.png

blJM8eq.png

Then you know I send the message, maybe let zScorpio talk for himself since I really don't feel like talking to his stubborn god-like ego for another 5 minutes.

Then by that time I was absolutely tired of listening to you I just quote Gone with the Wind and let you talk for yourself.

Again, I REALLY find this hard to believe that you are trying to help me due to the reasons stated above, and let me post the same screenshot once again to prove I'm not the only one who thinks that my explanation to the scenario does make sense.

joUNsUk.png

I explained 100 times why I said that words, but let me do it AGAIN.

joUNsUk.png

Let me quote a smaller part of the quote above because I have something to say about this particular line

and now you act like you were being harassed at the time by Eclipse when in reality we were talking about Eclipses new script and how Nezz has a guy who said it dropped ranger boots.

Eclipseop forked my old zBestWineGrabber github repository before I delete and re-upload it, he kept the .jar file and the .readme files as they were but he also changed the entire .java files into codes & functions that I REALLY humiliating to me. He posted screenshots of such functions on Dreambot's discord server and I believe Nezz has a way to check them IF they have been deleted or edited since then. Yes, Eclipseop was making fun of his own code but it's not the entire story, he was stating that my code is as bad as the scripts he used to write at the beginning of his script-writing journey here on Dreambot.

So that's why I felt like I should make this dispute and it wasn't until you said that, that I planned to do anything about it, but after you felt like it was necessary to continue with your behavior even after I was being semi-nice to you. Which you can see by checking the time I sent the message asking a mod about a dispute was not in fact around the time of when you first started it, but when you continued it. ~5 minutes after you were muted.

Again, I believe this is bullshit and I also believe that the aim of this dispute is to get me out of the Dreambot's forums since I am already out of the Discord server as you and your friends planned. (Get zScorpio unmuted from Dsicord, have him rage at the people harassing him, get him banned and not only muted so he's completely out of the community)

And lastly, as I will point out eclipseop is not my friend.

Yeah, whatever, as if this line has any real value in the dispute.

If I have left out a single line that I haven't replied to please let me know

In any large enough community, not everybody is going to get along. It is my role as Moderator to encourage that people channel their frustrations in a healthy manner. If you feel that people are attacking your capabilities or person, you are more than welcome to prove them wrong by showing them what you can accomplish. I would encourage that any day over threatening or harassing other users. That is not the correct way to win an argument or other people over.

I see that I am quoted a couple of times here. I attempt to mediate issues where I can, and discourage people from more reckless actions (such as attempting to threaten, harass, or otherwise hurt other users). However, such comments are no indication that I am supportive of any side within a personal feud or dispute.

In any large enough community, not everybody is going to get along. It is my role as Moderator to encourage that people channel their frustrations in a healthy manner. If you feel that people are attacking your capabilities or person, you are more than welcome to prove them wrong by showing them what you can accomplish. I would encourage that any day over threatening or harassing other users. That is not the correct way to win an argument or other people over.

I see that I am quoted a couple of times here. I attempt to mediate issues where I can, and discourage people from more reckless actions (such as attempting to threaten, harass, or otherwise hurt other users). However, such comments are no indication that I am supportive of any side within a personal feud or dispute.

I seem to remember they were just looking at your code, and eclipse was pointing out things you could improve on in his way.

He also talked shit about his own code. If there was actual harassment, I didn't see it. Just me existing in the chat doesn't mean I'm watching it 24/7, I wasn't really reading any of what was being said.

If you are being harassed, you should make a report (like Towlie did) to bring it to our attention.

I mean I get eclipse can be annoying, but if you feel he's harassing you, you should just tell us, or ask him to stop.

If Prime felt you were being harassed, he could have just told them to stop. He is a mod for a reason.

Being harassed does not mean you are free to harass back. Rather than thinking "well clearly this is within the rules" and harassing them, you could have just screenshotted what they were saying, reported it to us, and muted them.

Because muting exists for a reason.

You could also have said something in our discord after I unmuted you.

Instead you chose to immediately break our rules, which lead you right to a chat ban which won't be lifted any time soon.

You could also have PM'd me asking me to end the conversation.

Out of all of the decisions you *could* have made, you made only the wrong ones.

=========================================================================================================

If Prime felt you were being harassed, he could have just told them to stop. He is a mod for a reason.

==========================================================================================================

hQkL3rm.png

First things first, the messages history on Dreambot are up there and I really hope (I actually believe) that Nezz has a way to see the deleted messages & the edits history. If I am wrong about you then I will admit that I've thrown punches towards the wrong face, but until then I still believe you are one out of many who are/were constantly harassing me over the past week or two. Until I receive an explicit statement from Nezz that you have nothing to do with this, I am treating this dispute as another manipulation thread in an attempt to throw me off Dreambot. I am not the only one who believes that there are people trying to get me off Dreambot at any cost.

piJ9Vd5.png

Fuq3Xwb.png

0Nk3isk.png

foBeDiw.png

I quoted this up here for the record, now let's split it into sections and reply to each part separately.

With the recent events happening over Dreambot's discord, Dreambot's forums & the (uncomplete) Botting Brothers screenshots you've posted. I find it hard to believe that you were being "nice" by asking Nezz to unmute me. I've had a chat with Prime right after I got myself unmuted and he finds my explanation to the situation logical as well.

joUNsUk.png

I did not mention anywhere that I'm the best scripter, the only place where the word Best is mentioned is on my zamorak wine grabbing script/thread and it describes the script, not the author, which is a 100% true statement and can be confirmed by anyone if they run the script in-game themselves. Also, let me show you something that DOES PROVE my script is THE BEST ZAMORAK WINE GRABBER on Dreambot's SDN.

(I will happily send the unfiltered screenshot to Nezz if he wishes to know the identity of this person)

Bp83P5L.png

mieclOH.png

I was throwing insults at you all over the place on Botting Brothers discord, I don't see why are you even mentioning the insults in the DM between us as something new or surprising. The only explanation I can find to this statement is that you're trying to manipulate the Dreambot staff and the entire community but you're actually really bad and failing at it.

As I mentioned before, and let me mention again. I noiced them making fun of me AGAIN, and this time YOU were telling them not to do it while I could not reply. At the beginning I did not notice that you were Towlie, the guy I was just done from insulting over Botting Brothers so I started a conversation asking you to stop defending me because they will just talk shit about you as well. I noticed it LITERALLY after sending my 1st message which is why my tone changed after that, again as I mentioned in the reply to the mini-quote above, I was throwing insults at you all over the place on Botting Brothers discord, I don't see why are you even mentioning the insults in the DM between us as something new or surprising. The 200k/h claim is true (I doubt it will be anymore from the amount of bots that are beginning to show up at the altar as we speak, at the time of writing this line there are 173 people who have zBestWineGrabber added to their scripts list); however, I will not bother making a paint for it, if you don't want to run it yourself then don't claim I am bullshitting.

PicT1gY.png

5mrjm9p.png

blJM8eq.png

Again, I REALLY find this hard to believe that you are trying to help me due to the reasons stated above, and let me post the same screenshot once again to prove I'm not the only one who thinks that my explanation to the scenario does make sense.

joUNsUk.png

I explained 100 times why I said that words, but let me do it AGAIN.

joUNsUk.png

Let me quote a smaller part of the quote above because I have something to say about this particular line

Eclipseop forked my old zBestWineGrabber github repository before I delete and re-upload it, he kept the .jar file and the .readme files as they were but he also changed the entire .java files into codes & functions that I REALLY humiliating to me. He posted screenshots of such functions on Dreambot's discord server and I believe Nezz has a way to check them IF they have been deleted or edited since then. Yes, Eclipseop was making fun of his own code but it's not the entire story, he was stating that my code is as bad as the scripts he used to write at the beginning of his script-writing journey here on Dreambot.

Again, I believe this is bullshit and I also believe that the aim of this dispute is to get me out of the Dreambot's forums since I am already out of the Discord server as you and your friends planned. (Get zScorpio unmuted from Dsicord, have him rage at the people harassing him, get him banned and not only muted so he's completely out of the community)

Yeah, whatever, as if this line has any real value in the dispute.

If I have left out a single line that I haven't replied to please let me know

1). I wasn't referring to when I asked Nezz directly to unmute you "Sure kick a man when he can't defend himself", "Unmute zScorpio plz"

2). Taking a picture of someone saying it's good doesn't make it the best, anyone can have a differing opinion.

3/4). I was explaing the situation in chronological order, as your time of things happening are off while also explaining the why of why it is happening because you wrote some post about me changing so I still find it relevant to answering it. Also was it really ever at 200k/hr f2p for more than 5 minutes wines have always been packed. Also never said I was helping you in that one I said by that time I was pretty much sick of having to talk to you.

5). The explanation of why I was done doing anything for you.

6). Hmm you talk about being offended by eclipseop talking about your script and whatnot, yet you do the same thing in stronger language to Lily script.

7). That's a conclusion to why I created the dispute as you had in the prior message that I was responding to.

8). Don't spread inaccurate information that is poorly researched.

Holy shit 3 pages for a fucking harassment dispute is too fucking much.

I'm just going to go ahead and decide on this.

I'm going to give 3 points to ZScorpio for harassment, since it's clear his solution to most problems is to just try and trash everyone else. Something I've seen him consistently do.

Because of that, you're going to have a 24 hour forum suspension.

At this point I don't see Towlie doing any harassing.

I do not believe what eclipse did was "harassment" since you're the one that made your code publicly available AND boasted about how great it was.

If you don't want people to look at your code, you should probably just not make it public.

If you did feel like that was harassment, then it's pretty much your responsibility to come to me and say "Hey this feels like harassment"

The appropriate response is *not* to come into chat immediately after being unmuted and say "nigger"

I didn't even have enough fuckin time to give you all of your ranks back in chat.

At this point I do not believe your behavior in the chat would change, so your chat ban is going to remain for another week, on February 20th you can appeal that and we'll look again at your current behavior.

Archived