Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Local Scripts Not Showing?

Viision

I've added a few Local scripts, From some of the users in the dreambot community, And none of the scripts show up any help on how to fix this problem?

Go into C:/ > Users > YourName > DreamBot

Delete the folder 'scripts'  **this will delete all of your local scripts and you will have to re-add them**

Restart your client

Or, if you have never moved the local scripts into that folder, you have to do so to use them.

O

Go into C:/ > Users > YourName > DreamBot

Delete the folder 'scripts'  **this will delete all of your local scripts and you will have to re-add them**

Restart your client

Or, if you have never moved the local scripts into that folder, you have to do so to use them

I've done this repeatedly for about 20 minutes, No scripts show at all.

O

I've done this repeatedly for about 20 minutes, No scripts show at all.

You do not have any subfolders in your scripts folder correct?  Just a shot in the dark here, sometimes when I build a script it creates a new folder 'Production'.  If that folder exists none of my local scripts will show up or when I try to refresh it fails to load any.   If that is not working i'd suggest a clean install or feel free to include any kind of screenshots/error logs you are getting. 

You do not have any subfolders in your scripts folder correct?  Just a shot in the dark here, sometimes when I build a script it creates a new folder 'Production'.  If that folder exists none of my local scripts will show up or when I try to refresh it fails to load any.   If that is not working i'd suggest a clean install or feel free to include any kind of screenshots/error logs you are getting. 

Their are no error logs or any subfolders.

the script panel doesn't even show loading it just sits on a blue screen.

Their are no error logs or any subfolders.

the script panel doesn't even show loading it just sits on a blue screen.

Like when you click refresh, it just sits there empty?  

If you do not mind, could you please post pictures of your scripts folder as well as a screen shot of the issue you're having when you try to load the scripts?  I think I have a pretty good understanding but I just want to be certain.   

Current suggestion?  Remove all your scripts, add just one of your local scripts into the folder that you know for certain should work.  Launch client and under local scripts tab click refresh.  Does that script show?  If it does, continue to do so one by one with the remaining scripts; if you find that scripts 1 and 2 work fine but when you drop script 3 in there that your local scripts tab no longer refreshes, you will know that script 3 is your issue.   If the first script you try still doesn't show up, try again with a different scrip and see if maybe it was that script causing the issue. 

Archived