Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • rasty456 ban appeal

heatman

Who banned you: nezz

Why were you banned:1- when i started using dream bot i made 5 accounts and opened 10 account this was for like 1 week i didnt read the rules and nothing when i got my first profit from botting i pmed prime to buy a vip and told him the way that u can open many clients with many accounts he told me it bannable since this moment i stopped all of this and using my normal vip account-----2-someone told me that someone on the discord channel was advertising for a website his name was rasty i dont even know him and that he got banned i think this also a reason

Why should you be unbanned: 1-i didnt knew the rules didnt know anything about dreambot i was just trying things like anyone trying a new program  and when i realized it was illegal i stopped it.

2-rasty: the guy who was advertising isnt me and i dont even have a website to advertise for it.

Warning Points

Who warned you: no one sent me a warning

I'm confused if this guy is even rasty456 or not, but last night "rasty456" contacted me asking for a private pinlogger for OSRS. Completely out of nowhere, I left his friend request pending a day or so, and when i accepted to ask who it was he sent me this:

https://imgur.com/a/y3Zdb

I replied with some bullshit to lead him on to not raise suspicions, if you need to see any of that please let me know.

I'm confused if this guy is even rasty456 or not, but last night "rasty456" contacted me asking for a private pinlogger for OSRS. Completely out of nowhere, I left his friend request pending a day or so, and when i accepted to ask who it was he sent me this:

I replied with some bullshit to lead him on to not raise suspicions, if you need to see any of that please let me know.

Same user contacted me with the exact same message.

guy guys please calm down this isnt meee i swear my  user is Rasty456#4080    add me on discord guys this guy u r putting screenshots for its me i swear    .........Capital (    R           )

Same user contacted me with the exact same message.

Could either of you please provide a screenshot that shows the sender's Discord username#numbers? Thanks.

Could either of you please provide a screenshot that shows the sender's Discord username#numbers? Thanks.

Yup. This is the alleged fake rasty:

https://i.imgur.com/yWfHOif.jpg

Pretty sure we had DB as a mutual Discord server, but it's not listed anymore. So I took the mutual friends tab, hope that helps.

Yea, the same person messaged me; however, when I had checked we had no mutual server. Then Nezz ended up banning Rasty456, but the Discord Ids weren't the same. 

Yea, the same person messaged me; however, when I had checked we had no mutual server. Then Nezz ended up banning Rasty456, but the Discord Ids weren't the same. 

he is a fake account made with my name 

Archived