Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [5 stars rating] Zawy's AIO Dragons -150-300k/H - Looting bag - Deathwalking - Special attack - worldhopping

Zawy

I gave you a trial, remember your account needs 70 agility for falador.

i bought this script a while ago i just came back, was just wondering about it if it had safespots because i have no main, but thankyou and i have the agility :) just need to make range a higher on the pure

edit: nvm, ill hang onto it ty :)

a couple of things:

1. when you are using games neck/varrock tele it runs you all the way through barb village to edgeville to bank, can this be changed?

2. when banking it repeats the actions twice (open deposit box > deposit all > repeat) 

3. when picking up bones it will right click dragonbones multiple times before looting it

4. when fighting it tries to add items to the loot bag multiple times.

apart from those minor things the script looks great :) will use it on and off and get you some updated proggies

edit: nvm, ill hang onto it ty :)

a couple of things:

1. when you are using games neck/varrock tele it runs you all the way through barb village to edgeville to bank, can this be changed?

2. when banking it repeats the actions twice (open deposit box > deposit all > repeat) 

3. when picking up bones it will right click dragonbones multiple times before looting it

4. when fighting it tries to add items to the loot bag multiple times.

apart from those minor things the script looks great :) will use it on and off and get you some updated proggies

Looting bag is still in Beta, for looting I am using the client API which I can't change. I will deffo upgrade looting bag in the future.

You can easily tell its a bot, it tries to pick things up like 5-7 times, and walks all over the place for no reason. I'll let it run for the day as i watch it, but probably gonna give it back for a refund. Definitely not enough time put into the code to make it worth paying for.

You can easily tell its a bot, it tries to pick things up like 5-7 times, and walks all over the place for no reason. I'll let it run for the day as i watch it, but probably gonna give it back for a refund. Definitely not enough time put into the code to make it worth paying for.

There has been some client issues, so I've noticed things like this too. Give it a few days to see if there is any type of update.

Otherwise, script is flawless.

Archived