Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [5 stars rating] Zawy's AIO Dragons -150-300k/H - Looting bag - Deathwalking - Special attack - worldhopping

Zawy

You are :)

Read the instructions on the thread to start it up, Did you finished one of those quests?

- Watchtower

- Heroes quest

Yes, im using ogre enclave. works a treat.

Only thing is because i havent entered it much it has the doomsayer warning that doesnt auto skip :D

Yes, im using ogre enclave. works a treat.

Only thing is because i havent entered it much it has the doomsayer warning that doesnt auto skip :D

Great man, Do you have skype?

DreamDragons is back in the store!

If you can't get the script working, please check the thread layout for information about all the locations.

If that still won't work, message me on skype or the forums for help :)

orge gave does not work, and dont use safe spots. will it get fixed?

Have you read the post?

I just tested it 1 hour ago, let me help you on skype.

• 2 weeks later...

For east green dragons it seems to be having issues jumping wildy gap on the bank run back :/ any fix?

Please put varrock teletabs in your bank, I've told this in the thread layout also

Archived