Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot has yanked $31 out of my bank account without authorization.

zobbyswag

This website has charged me for 3 different purchases which I did not authorize. This is absolutely ridiculous. This has caused my bank account to not have any money in it and the bank has charged me for overcharging my account. I have had to pay $100 in all for something i did not authorize. I want a refund.

It says in your customer data that you just tried to buy VIP 3 times in a row before making this thread.

You also had a renewal on VIP that was paid 4 days ago, but since your profile doesn't have VIP on it, I gave you it.

On another note, if your bank account only has 20 dollars in it you should probably not use it for payment platforms such as stripe.

You did have two purchases of the mta script, I just refunded the 2nd one.

You also have other scripts with recurring payments. If you want them to not automatically recur you'll have to cancel them yourself in your Client Area. To get there you can click the arrow next to your name on the forums, then click Client Area.

It says in your customer data that you just tried to buy VIP 3 times in a row before making this thread.

You also had a renewal on VIP that was paid 4 days ago, but since your profile doesn't have VIP on it, I gave you it.

On another note, if your bank account only has 20 dollars in it you should probably not use it for payment platforms such as stripe.

You did have two purchases of the mta script, I just refunded the 2nd one.

You also have other scripts with recurring payments. If you want them to not automatically recur you'll have to cancel them yourself in your Client Area. To get there you can click the arrow next to your name on the forums, then click Client Area.

I added vip to my cart 3 times because that was the only way I knew how to get to the page that showed my purchases. I did not know auto renewal was a thing! That is what happened I think. Is there any way I can request a refund for those auto renewal purchases?

Archived