Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Would you guys rather I release an Oak power chopper or Oak chop/Bank first?

AsBakedAsCake

Title^^^ what would you rather see as of now?

I'll release both soon, they just both function a bit differently so I made them two different scripts.

[These scripts are meant to be used in F2P mainly, no dragon axe support until future versions ;)]

All other axe support though.

Why not both in one? Its pretty easy to add an gui to choose between banking or powerchopping

This. Makes sense to condense it in to one script. If you need any help with putting together a simple gui then hit me up and I'd be happy help you out.

Why not both in one? Its pretty easy to add an gui to choose between banking or powerchopping

This. Makes sense to condense it in to one script. If you need any help with putting together a simple gui then hit me up and I'd be happy help you out.

I just wanna know what people would like to see more. I like having individually functioning scripts that do not contain the same code. I slightly change the code for each script and I notice if one bot gets banned cutting a tree but I'm doing the same thing on another account but slightly switch up the code, it prevents a chain ban from occurring if you're not using proxies.

^^^ Not sure if you guys will get what im saying here(currently AsBakedAsCake)

I just wanna know what people would like to see more. I like having individually functioning scripts that do not contain the same code. I slightly change the code for each script and I notice if one bot gets banned cutting a tree but I'm doing the same thing on another account but slightly switch up the code, it prevents a chain ban from occurring if you're not using proxies.

^^^ Not sure if you guys will get what im saying here(currently AsBakedAsCake)

Nah I understand that, but chain bans are very unlikely for an SDN script given that it'll be over varying IP addresses/ranges and a large portion of the such a script (even with a ui to change options) would include much of the same code, so almost seems a waste to make two slightly varying version. You can always go more advanced and integrate varying 'profiles' to individual users if you wanted to reduce any potential patterns.

Nah I understand that, but chain bans are very unlikely for an SDN script given that it'll be over varying IP addresses/ranges and a large portion of the such a script (even with a ui to change options) would include much of the same code, so almost seems a waste to make two slightly varying version. You can always go more advanced and integrate varying 'profiles' to individual users if you wanted to reduce any potential patterns.

I agree with this, but while in testing I have half power chopping in one location and half  Banking/chopping in a different location switched up the codes between both scripts in a way which makes them look like they act completely different even though I didn't change much  (added and deleted some random things).

I have tested these scripts probably for like 300-400 hours total. (each)

So the half the usually gets banned first are the accounts banking logs. (they get banned for goldfarming after like 20-35 hours)

But usually if I have accounts power chopping they don't get banned and they're ready to go for the next script (Oak banking), (Yews), (etc) :P

It may change with more users but these are just my findings with private use :)

Edit: I also got 91 woodcutting on a level 3 and it never got banned (willows, powerchopping)

This proggy didnt stop until 91, windows update and i decided to sell it off: https://gyazo.com/adb55e1a3dd04a87c36c1fcfae016a76

Archived