Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Rate the woodcutting proggies

AsBakedAsCake

If your idea was to color code the trees then keep it 100%, it's distinctive.

There is nothing wrong with your paint it's your code, you do what you want and like!

I would only suggest to remove the black background and replace it with something more appealing, maybe cover the minimap with your script info? :P

Now this is constructive criticism. I appreciate some actual suggestions!

I actually planned to cover the minimap with a sick lil paint with "BakedChopper V1.0" or something included for a title

Ill take your suggestions into consideration, what about the actual progress reports, do you think they're good for free to play choppers?

(Speed wise)

Thanks for the constructive criticism m8?

"lol some ass" this is my first script and you really think this progg is ass for a FIRST script on free to play?

Please enlighten me on which part is ass.

^^^^ maybe you were just joking? I see paints way more ugly than mine and these people have "scripter" status.

So here is your only script on the sdn?: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3414-naturechest/?hl=volta&do=findComment&comment=33523

Are you just mad? Am I blind? Who has the uglier paint? I'm confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to tell me if you really think his paint is "More attractive" than mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt start the roast, but I didn't find "lol some ass" much help.

Updated my script yesterday, the reason the yew proggy isn't as good is because some ass decided to run 50 bots in my world in my current location..

SORRY, I realized this is what you actually were referring to. I was literally high as balls

All love here <3 So sorry lol.

Thought you meant my script was some ass, I was highly offended if ya get the pun

Im about to make a bot to report everyone in my area except me if yall keep takin my spot haha.

Cool proggies, however the true test is when the Jagex employees get back to their desks :P

Agreed of course, but isn't there an automated system as well? Some other woodcutters (not to be mentioned) get me banned (Automatically?) after like 6 hours

Agreed of course, but isn't there an automated system as well? Some other woodcutters (not to be mentioned) get me banned (Automatically?) after like 6 hours

The difference is those scripts being public, whilst you're the only one using your own script :P

I would definitely wait until they come back to see if you're onto something  B)

Archived