Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Requesting feedback removal

Seraphic

Let me get this straight. You want to remove a feedback you gave me over a legitimate trade that occurred, because you don't want another marketplace user to have that one extra point of feedback?

Not to mention, you also received feedback for this trade as well, so yours will have to be removed too if you wish to "invalidate" this trade.

ozmJMsp.png

Let me get this straight. You want to remove a feedback you gave me over a legitimate trade that occurred, because you don't want another marketplace user to have that one extra point of feedback?

Not to mention, you also received feedback for this trade as well, so yours will have to be removed too if you wish to "invalidate" this trade.

ozmJMsp.png

On a follow up of Prime's response

You're gonna need to give a good reason to remove a positive feedback for a legitimate trade from 3 months ago.

That is incorrect. 

I bought the accounts from Prime. I gave feedback to both users. Like I said, the trade occurred with @Prime

Lets take a look at the official rules:

SwROgl7.png

This is what your feedback says:

w1fZHJu.png

Most of your "feedback" are from non-trivial exchanges anyway and thus most of them should be removed. If I can start receiving "feedbacks" for having a "being nice" or whatever then I would have had over 100 feedback.

Anyway, the feedback I left is automatically invalid. Lets say this. If Person A sold Person B accounts and Person B sold Person C accounts, does that mean Person A can receive Person B and Person C positive feedback. Of course not, you told me to buy the accounts through Prime. Therefore, why should you receive positive feedback for the trade?

That makes absolutely no sense, then I may as well have received feedback from @PulseImpulse for accounts he sold to @ozeki6 that were sold to me. If I could have it that way I'd also have received over 100+ feedback.

So explain why @Prime, if you sold me the accounts, why should Nezz receive feedback from a trade that he wasn't directly involved in.

Also, how can you say "you better give a good reason to remove a positive feedback after 3 months". Bear in mind, if someone receives a false negative feedback then disputes it after 3-6 months, it will most likely be removed but if a positive is disputed, it doesn't...?

dam ur right, my 12 feedback is incorrectly gained so that I may benefit in my massive presence in the market and trading.

I don't remember asking you or anybody else to give me feedback. I never care to remove it because I don't do anything with trading.

I don't MM.

I don't sell accounts, Prime does.

I'm not going to remove 3 of my 12 feedback just because you feel like you've been slighted in some way, even though I cannot fathom what way that is.

It's one thing for somebody heavily involved in the market to have falsified feedback, because it gives him reputation that he could use for malicious intent.

Now, if I was involved in the market, I would totally agree with you.

Luckily, I'm not.

Also, why did you ask me to remove the feedback from Prime if he was the one you dealt with :wacko:

dam ur right, my 12 feedback is incorrectly gained so that I may benefit in my massive presence in the market and trading.

I don't remember asking you or anybody else to give me feedback. I never care to remove it because I don't do anything with trading.

I don't MM.

I don't sell accounts, Prime does.

I'm not going to remove 3 of my 12 feedback just because you feel like you've been slighted in some way, even though I cannot fathom what way that is.

It's one thing for somebody heavily involved in the market to have falsified feedback, because it gives him reputation that he could use for malicious intent.

Now, if I was involved in the market, I would totally agree with you.

Luckily, I'm not.

Also, why did you ask me to remove the feedback from Prime if he was the one you dealt with :wacko:

No I asked to remove the feedback given to you.

No I asked to remove the feedback given to you.

Oh, it's a good thing you followed the dispute template and listed me as the person you were trying to remove the feedback from.

Instead of just listing a single feedback and then linking Prime's name with no actual explanation.

rite

Archived