Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Help me Please

herodairox

Good afternoon friends, I just bought the bot to make Wine of Zamorak, I do not know if I got confused and bought the one that was not, I have a sripts called "lilys wine Grabber" who helps me? Will I buy the one that was not ,? I want to use it and not use it, Please someone So kind to explain to me I'm new to this, Buy the Bot to see how I was doing, HELP

okay what exactly do you mean, is lily's script the one you wanted to purchase or do you mean you  wanted to purchase a different one and not lily's. If that is the case create a refund template so you can get your money back and buy the script you previously wanted.

My wine grabber script grabs wines from the altar. My cooking script does support making wine. What script did you purchase and what script did you intend to purchase?

Edit: You cannot "make" wine of zamorak, only grab it from the altar. This requires the use of the telegrab spell.

My wine grabber script grabs wines from the altar. My cooking script does support making wine. What script did you purchase and what script did you intend to purchase?

Edit: You cannot "make" wine of zamorak, only grab it from the altar. This requires the use of the telegrab spell.

I thought members could make it at 65 cooking?

Archived