Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Walking back and forth between areas without banking (My script, help plz))

AsBakedAsCake

Update: Broke my script again tryna fix the depositing issue throughout walking. I guess i'll try again tomorrow with a fresh start. SMH

I was so close tonight... RIP hours of life. 2:06AM -.-

I got it to walk properly with }else{ but after I added that to the code, it would walk to the bank and not interact with the booth, just walk between bank tiles :/ Then I forgot to save the working parts.

RIP.

Btw, everytime I tried to turn off the script, it would say "script stopped" but as I was building in intellij the script would still be going?

So basically every 4-5 times I built, I had to restart my whole client to see if things were actually working. (got kind of annoying)

Update: Broke my script again tryna fix the depositing issue throughout walking. I guess i'll try again tomorrow with a fresh start. SMH

I was so close tonight... RIP hours of life. 2:06AM -.-

I got it to walk properly with }else{ but after I added that to the code, it would walk to the bank and not interact with the booth, just walk between bank tiles :/ Then I forgot to save the working parts.

RIP.

Btw, everytime I tried to turn off the script, it would say "script stopped" but as I was building in intellij the script would still be going?

So basically every 4-5 times I built, I had to restart my whole client to see if things were actually working. (got kind of annoying)

Script still going happens.  It's just the client I believe.  Ignore it & wait for the current loop to end (it finishes the current state).  Refresh all helps for script updates, no need to restart client.  If there's another solution to this, I do not know it.  (reason it probably takes slightly longer for you, is that you're not using enums, so it's going through your -whole- script until it reaches the end)  My best guess is your code is in a linear fashion & doesn't contain enums. 

It seems your walking condition is returning true (since it continues trying to execute the same action).  Make it false so it stops.  Maybe your conditions are wonky, or your walking code. 

Honestly walking is a bitch.  Odds are you're doing it wrong.  Try using tiles for getwalking & sleepuntil you're x tiles away.  Might help.  

EDIT: WE HAVE A FINAL PRODUCT, SUCCESS!

SUPER EXCITED. Has status updates/timer. (not the prettiest but shit, I finally got er' done boys.) Not bad for a first script!

We're lit up in here check it:

https://gyazo.com/95326fc49d2caba3df6833015e1a42d4

Yes (I just started the script, but its stable :P)

Edit: Does anti-ban actually do anything for woodcutting? I have not added any special "Anti ban" and my accounts are lasting til about 70 woodcutting on oaks. (I actually expected them not to last so long) Suicided an account from 15-70 woodcutting without stopping before ban, possibly higher than 70 (I was at work at time of ban.) I'd assume they'd last even longer if I didn't suicide.

Archived