Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] Xephy's Fishing Trawler | Premium | Efficient

Xephy

18 hours ago, ltfrobers said:

why is higher level then recommended :)?

I'm not seeing anywhere on my page or the wiki about higher than 15 being recommended. It's a flat 12.5% chance to get an angler piece after each game with the net not being ripped.

7 hours ago, Xephy said:

I'm not seeing anywhere on my page or the wiki about higher than 15 being recommended. It's a flat 12.5% chance to get an angler piece after each game with the net not being ripped.

i  saw it on a youtube video :P but fuc* it :D

5 hours ago, twiilson said:

Keeps falling out of boat losing the minigame. about 50/50 with success and failure, usually says kicked for inactivity. Any help? 

Is it purely because of click latency? I haven't had any trouble testing it on my end whatsoever, but the only trawler world is on a US world unfortunately. I'd imagine if you don't have very good ping time, it could cause problems since you have about a one-tick window to click on the holes at the beginning.

3 hours ago, honkhonk said:

I'm failing a lot of the time, I'm in the US and I really don't think it has to do with latency? 

What do you propose is the issue?

15 hours ago, Xephy said:

I have the Inactivity problem. Do you know what could be the issue?

16 hours ago, Xephy said:

The bot will try and click on different holes than the one in front of them at the beginning of the mini game and drain the inactivity bar initially I think, but I ran it this morning and it straight up did not work but I was afk at work the whole time so idk what happened maybe camera angle?

8 hours ago, Guzzie said:

I have the Inactivity problem. Do you know what could be the issue?

8 hours ago, honkhonk said:

The bot will try and click on different holes than the one in front of them at the beginning of the mini game and drain the inactivity bar initially I think, but I ran it this morning and it straight up did not work but I was afk at work the whole time so idk what happened maybe camera angle?

Looking into the issue. Note though, that it will adjust the camera angle as needed to perform optimal clicks at the beginning of the game.

15 minutes ago, Xephy said:

Looking into the issue. Note though, that it will adjust the camera angle as needed to perform optimal clicks at the beginning of the game.

gotcha although I think I found what seems to be my issue for the script to be completely non-functioning, it thinks the bar is at 100% and once the minigame starts, it will not click at all but as soon as i get kicked for inactivity it functions and goes back to the minigamethink.png.e01539d5021db22d29ee406f9c1ce865.png

Archived