Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] Xephy's Fishing Trawler | Premium | Efficient

Xephy

Worked well, it might move around a bit too much. Most players, even legit players, only click 1-2 tiles and maybe move a bit but not really. Going to pick this up if I get some fishers to 82. 

Worked well, it might move around a bit too much. Most players, even legit players, only click 1-2 tiles and maybe move a bit but not really. Going to pick this up if I get some fishers to 82. 

Noted, thanks. When I get to making modifications, I'll definitely check it out in great detail and try to emulate the clear legitimate players there.

Can I have a trial on this script, tested several others on different clients but they ain't working very well, seems that this one is suited for me! Will definitely buy if this is stable.

Can I have a trial on this script, tested several others on different clients but they ain't working very well, seems that this one is suited for me! Will definitely buy if this is stable.

Authed for 24 hours

Authed for 24 hours

Thanks been testing this script out for a couple hours now, everything works fine but I do have some comments

- In the beginning it clicks so fast it looks like's "panicking", maybe in the first couple seconds / minutes you can set the bot to only stay @ one spot, for the activity.

- The modal that pops-up at the beginning doesn't get closed, so its playing the mini game allready (idk if Jagfags can monitor this).

- The last comment I have is that IF the activity monitor is green, I understand that it's idling for the swamp paste, but clear water from the boat doesn't cost anything and at the end it saves swamp paste.

These are my improvements, for the rest: definitely will buy after the trial..

Thank you for authing me!

Regards,

A fellow average programmer haha.

Thanks been testing this script out for a couple hours now, everything works fine but I do have some comments

- In the beginning it clicks so fast it looks like's "panicking", maybe in the first couple seconds / minutes you can set the bot to only stay @ one spot, for the activity.

- The modal that pops-up at the beginning doesn't get closed, so its playing the mini game allready (idk if Jagfags can monitor this).

- The last comment I have is that IF the activity monitor is green, I understand that it's idling for the swamp paste, but clear water from the boat doesn't cost anything and at the end it saves swamp paste.

These are my improvements, for the rest: definitely will buy after the trial..

Thank you for authing me!

Regards,

A fellow average programmer haha.

Thanks for the feedback. If I finish my data structures labs tonight then I may be able to make some modifications, but it'll likely end up with me having to rework the entire script from the ground up before I'm satisfied. I'll be sure to comment and let everybody know when I've pushed an update for it.

• 2 weeks later...

ok thanks i will let u know how it goes 

@ im not sure if im using it corret way but every time i just get out of the boat, the script can not fill the holes, am i missing something? 

Archived