Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

7 hours ago, Hoodz said:

whats the script status? I haven't changed anything banking related the last few updates.

It says withdrawing the specfic item but a lot of the time it attempts the withdraw the item in a bank tab which the item isn't in and it would be on the wrong bank tab.

Its been like that for longer than few updates but I just mentioned it now which I don't know why. i think mostly because ive been pausing and banking myself when it messes up so never was a priority 

If I activate the 'stats' thing will you be able to see the error has it happens or no need for that?

Edited by wtflol

49 minutes ago, wtflol said:

It says withdrawing the specfic item but a lot of the time it attempts the withdraw the item in a bank tab which the item isn't in and it would be on the wrong bank tab.

Its been like that for longer than few updates but I just mentioned it now which I don't know why. i think mostly because ive been pausing and banking myself when it messes up so never was a priority 

If I activate the 'stats' thing will you be able to see the error has it happens or no need for that?

I need to teamview you for that problem, and no: stats are only for tracking your own exp gains.

• 2 weeks later...

i am new to this and also new to RS3 with my old account. I have level 95 slayer and need help getting setup with the bot so i can just achieve 99 slayer and thats all.

Hey guys! I joined Dreambot yesterday for this script. I am looking to actively update this during my first few days of testing. I am also recording any bugs i encounter and will update this for this wonderful scripter to see!

Script TLDR (updated based on findings)

Script seems to be very stable with a few minor suggestions and bug fixes. Script writer seems very active and positive. Overall 9/10 script. (This script is honestly really good guys!)

** Setup: I read every comment before I buy a script and before purchase I was convinced a lot of the (few) complaints there are came from inadequate setup. I created a new tab with everything the bot will need inside, and took the time to set up 4 armor sets that will handle all my tasks for me. Take the time to set up properly and it will save you a world of trouble in the future.

**Tasks done

-Hellhounds - Did the task fine once I started it at tree gnome bank, but when prompted to start the task at the GE would go into a loop of banking and un-banking my items.

-Trolls - Started bot from Tree gnome village and is completing task fine. Edit completed task! got stuck traversing in PoH. Testing a solution.

-Black demons - Started from Gnome bank and it used my xerics to go to Chasm of Fire. Working well so far. Edit 2: flawless completion

-Black dragons, flawleslessy transitioned and completed

-Fire Giants I think the bot is programmed to only kill Fire giants in 1 specific spot. it does not hop of move to an empty area, and if placed in an open area it runs back to the selected spot. I would request a fix for this.

Edit 3:FIN listing individual tasks, will only list problems/issues at this point.

**Suggestions

Trolls- Let the bot pray range while passing the archers, a low level with no stam could die

Skipping- Let us choose to skip a task on the monster page builds/pray page.

Fire Giants I think the bot is programmed to only kill Fire giants in 1 specific spot. it does not hop or move to an empty area, and if placed in an open area it runs back to the selected spot. I would request a fix for this.

Edit1:: Currently unable to have the script start a new task (gets stuck in my PoH on "Traversing"). This has happened twice now. Testing to see if its the spirit tree option i selected.

Edit 2: It was the spirit tree option being incorrectly clicked that caused my error. (I thought i was telling the bot i had access to spirit trees but the option is for if you have one in your PoH)

Edit 3: done many tasks now, only thing I don't like about this script is it isn't aware of other players and has no issue crashing them when the spot beside them is open. can confirm this to happen with Fire Giants and Bloodvelds for sure. I assume all of Nieves cave will be like this.

Edit 4: Honestly the script is amazing, it just does it's thing! Hoodz is an amazing dev who listens and is extremely active. I WOULD however recommend NOT using az break handler and breaking manually. You cannot go wrong with this script, and you cannot get a better quality unless you purchase a private script.

I will continue updating as I use the bot so be sure to check into this post.

Edited by Mulch
    updating

2 hours ago, Mulch said:

Hey guys! I joined Dreambot yesterday for this script. I am looking to actively update this during my first few days of testing. I am also recording any bugs i encounter and will update this for this wonderful scripter to see!

** Setup: I read every comment before I buy a script and before purchase I was convinced a lot of the (few) complaints there are came from inadequate setup. I created a new tab with everything the bot will need inside, and took the time to set up 4 armor sets that will handle all my tasks for me. Take the time to set up properly and it will save you a world of trouble in the future.

**Tasks done

-Hellhounds - Did the task fine once I started it at tree gnome bank, but when prompted to start the task at the GE would go into a loop of banking and un-banking my items.

-Trolls - Started bot from Tree gnome village and is completing task fine. Edit completed task! got stuck traversing in PoH. Testing a solution.

-Black demons - Started from Gnome bank and it used my xerics to go to Chasm of Fire. Working well so far.

**Suggestions

Trolls- Let the bot pray range while passing the archers, a low level with no stam could die

Skipping- Let us choose to skip a task on the monster page builds/pray page.

Edit1:: Currently unable to have the script start a new task (gets stuck in my PoH on "Traversing"). This has happened twice now. Testing to see if its the spirit tree option i selected.

I will continue updating as I use the bot so be sure to check into this post.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DETAILED POST!

1) Are you sure you have all your gear/stuff in the bank? (also make sure the dreambot banking issues doesn't happen, where it only scrolls down)
    2) Do you have a varrock portal?
    3) great! 

(edit1): you need a varrock portal for spirit tree!

Hoodz

34 minutes ago, Hoodz said:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DETAILED POST!

1) Are you sure you have all your gear/stuff in the bank? (also make sure the dreambot banking issues doesn't happen, where it only scrolls down)
    2) Do you have a varrock portal?
    3) great! 

(edit1): you need a varrock portal for spirit tree!

Hoodz

Thank you for being so active Hoodz. I have updated my post and just want to say this is a fantastic script. I know other providers inside and out and this is truly a gem.

3 hours ago, Hoodz said:

A high demand is hopping/changing locations around cannons/other players.

except an update soon.

Super good to hear this! I really don't see other large issues besides this (and even the way it currently is is not bad. With how safe botting dynamic combat is compared to other methods I think your script will be extremely successful. I will continue to update my original post but I feel like i've covered most things that need to be covered. 

Edit: Question, I am not home to test atm, but does the script support eternal slayer ring?

Edited by Mulch