Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

1) If you choose Virtual master the tasks it detects are completely wrong

2) It doesn't save the list of of npc when i choose virtual master. i have to re-choose each time i load a previously saved setting xml

Edited by wtflol

hey guys i cant get mine to work any advice ? keeps saying that its witdrawing house tabs

looking at the stats page i can see you got it to work :)

1) If you choose Virtual master the tasks it detects are completely wrong

2) It doesn't save the list of of npc when i choose virtual master. i have to re-choose each time i load a previously saved setting xml

please use the HoodzSlayer discord for questions and bug reports, thank you!

looking at the stats page i can see you got it to work :)

please use the HoodzSlayer discord for questions and bug reports, thank you!

I can't use discord for privacy concerns

but ive been using nieve slayer master to get it to work. the virtual slayer master is still the issue. so i have to manually cancel tasks which i dont want and have to restart script every time.

i think when you choose the npcs yourself the script doesnt recognize it because when you save it doesn't save the list and also it detects a completely different task when using virtual master

normal masters are working fine

I can't use discord for privacy concerns

but ive been using nieve slayer master to get it to work. the virtual slayer master is still the issue. so i have to manually cancel tasks which i dont want and have to restart script every time.

i think when you choose the npcs yourself the script doesnt recognize it because when you save it doesn't save the list and also it detects a completely different task when using virtual master

normal masters are working fine

From what i learned virtual master is just a imaginary thing to cycle between monsters like if you were in a task. it's more of an autofigter/looter plugn. 

This does not excist in real osrs. and it does not get the actual monsters you select as tasks.

Correct me if i'm wrong

Edited by moordact

From what i learned virtual master is just a imaginary thing to cycle between monsters like if you were in a task. it's more of an autofigter/looter plugn. 

This does not excist in real osrs. and it does not get the actual monsters you select as tasks.

Correct me if i'm wrong

The script kills the monsters usually in slayer only places.

So it won't make sense to have virtual master up if it can't even attack most of the npcs. Pretty sure there is some other reason?

The script kills the monsters usually in slayer only places.

So it won't make sense to have virtual master up if it can't even attack most of the npcs. Pretty sure there is some other reason?

no hes correct, it kills some npcs at slayer only places to avoid farming.

any chance for a non house version? that just uses normal teleport tabs? and glories etc?

yes of course, the script has the monthly fee so its worth for me to add more updates!

Is there an option to purchase this script with OSRS GP?

What kind of failsafes does this script have against getting stuck? Logout after x minutes of no exp gains, does it stop after failing to get to a tile after a certain amount of times, etc.?