Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • First time botter, scripts won't seem to run

Spooferproof

I believe I have setup the bot correctly. I am running the latest ver. of Java (8, update 144) and the lastest client that I downloaded today. I have setup my account properly, and it seems to be able to log me in. I have tried 3 scripts, one of which i made sure was recently updated.

Here are the logs of the errors being thrown in the client console

"

• [ERROR]13:59:09: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.8.1.0.2.0(2.java:184) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getRealID(NPC.java:105) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getComposite(NPC.java:39) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getName(NPC.java:87) at org.dreambot.api.methods.filter.impl.NameFilter.match(NameFilter.java:35) at org.dreambot.api.methods.filter.impl.NameFilter.match(NameFilter.java:18) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.lambda$all$0(Interactables.java:61) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:61) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:107) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:85) at easycurse.MainClass.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

"

-EasyCurser

"

• [ERROR]14:02:03: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.8.1.0.2.0(2.java:184) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getRealID(NPC.java:105) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getComposite(NPC.java:39) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getActions(NPC.java:52) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.hasAction(NPC.java:137) at main.Main.a(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.lambda$all$0(Interactables.java:61) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:61) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:107) at main.Main.b(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

"

-Alcher Splasher

This one happens right after it attempts to select a target

Anybody know whats going on and could help me? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

Glad I could help.

Since it seems there's an issue with the cache, or possibly the path for the cache, could you PM me some information?
    Helpful things:

1. your general user home

2. Check to see if there are any random.dat files on your computer outside of the general user home, and if there are, please PM me the path to those.

Archived