Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How much botting in one day to avoid a ban?

FreeAccBotter

when I used to bot rs2 back in the day I could basically suicide bot 10+hrs and still not catch bans on my main. However I know this is not the case now, does anyone have general rules for me to follow? session times, break times? etc? currently I'm doing a 3:30 +-30 min session and 7:30+-45 min break and it's been going for about 3 days now without getting a ban. anybody have better rules?

Swear to god if someone says "0 hours dont bot" Im gonna lose my mind.

I usually don't bot the same skill for over 3 hours and try to not bot over 6 hours a day. So far I've managed to not get banned! Good luck

Swear to god if someone says "0 hours dont bot" Im gonna lose my mind.

I usually don't bot the same skill for over 3 hours and try to not bot over 6 hours a day. So far I've managed to not get banned! Good luck

I'm using my friends acc to bot on bc he quit and gave me his login, so it's high level I'm currently using the garg script that's on the SDN. think 4 hour runs of the script is too long?

I agree with vlad, 0 hours don't bot

You said it's a high level account killing gargoyles, it's probably not worth loosing that account so 0 hours is probably a good plan, unless of course you don't care about the account then you may as well just go for it as long as you can pull the profits then forget about the ban, but since your trying to be careful it doesn't seem like that's the case.

when I used to bot rs2 back in the day I could basically suicide bot 10+hrs and still not catch bans on my main. However I know this is not the case now, does anyone have general rules for me to follow? session times, break times? etc? currently I'm doing a 3:30 +-30 min session and 7:30+-45 min break and it's been going for about 3 days now without getting a ban. anybody have better rules?

Archived