Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My Introduction

MrBananaMan

As your new SDN Manager, I feel it would be fit to introduce myself.

I'm MrBananaMan, I am a father, and a full time worker, along side finishing my minor for UNI *CS Major, Business Minor*

My schedule is somewhat flexible, Tues-Thurs don't expect me to be on much between the times of  9:00Am  and 5:00Pm (UTC-5:00). I will be on Skype for the majority of that time *or try to be* so I know what everyone's needs are and I can get things going when I am able to.

My weekends are completely free *Thur night 5:00Pm-Mon night, roughly 11:00Pm*. I'm not saying to contact me on my free time only, I welcome you to message me during my busy hours *sometimes they're not busy just dull as fuck*. It will help me to know everyone's needs and give me the ability to get things ready or in motion for changes/wants needed.

I'll be on discord more often than I was before, I've switched up a great deal of time to utilize towards DreamBot and to keep the community growing and safe.

As far as testing purposes go, they will stay the same (for now) and be edited as needed, such as on the spot questions, complete question changes, or proctored/monitored testing.

If you have any questions/concerns or need any clarification, please don't hesitate to ask, as no question is a dumb question.

Thank you

&

Happy botting,

MBM

Welcome Bud.  :D

Hope you enjoy your new position, we've been looking forward to having you added into our close-knit community. 

Enjoy your time and embrace your position, 

almonds

Question.

Are you a banana? Are you man? Do you sometimes pee sitting down simply because it feels much better that way?

I'm a banana with a penis. I always pee sitting down, it gives me more time to play my gameboy!

I'm a banana with a penis. I always pee sitting down, it gives me more time to play my gameboy!

pee... sitting down.... i dont know if i can accept you...

Archived