Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [CHEAT Accounts for botting!] Starting from 30k only!

noskesk

NOT SELLING BOTS ANYMORE !

Stil 4 bots left, if that. All different usernames, emails and IP's. Selling them all for 150k.        

PM me if interested.                                        

how do you cheat accounts lol

I made a mistake in the title without checking it. Turns out I don't know how to fix it. From now on, my accounts aren't cheap, they are cheat

ACCOUNTS MADE FOR BOTTING:

•  All account are 100% different IP's
    •  Decent return policy
    •  Cheap
    •  All have 7qp

​PRICING:

Human name - 50k

Bot (slk4wn52nj3) type name - 30k

ALL PURCHASES ARE LIMITED TO 10 BOTS ONLY! 

Why ? I'm fairly new to this community, nobody knows my name yet, that means I'm not trusted.

Policy:

• Accepting only OSRS gold. No Bitcoin, Paypal.
    • If account is locked (Can't login the first time) it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contact me within 7 days of purchase (Your account will be replaced with a brand new one). Accounts can also be replace if they have been banned within 3 days of purchase.
    • Once a week has past since the purchase, your account can't be replaced.
    • When bought, accounts are yours. You have full control of them, I'm not responsible what happens when botting.
    • In case I don't respond to you within 2-4 days, you will be given extra accounts.

Please note that, all accounts have been botted to 7qp.         

Contact me:

Only messaging me on DreamBot forums.  

And yes, I did make a mistake in this post's title, and don't know how to fix it...                                                                                   

Good luck with sales, also just to say I am fairly confident I could get an account banned in 3 days requiring you to give me another one for free

Good luck with sales, also just to say I am fairly confident I could get an account banned in 3 days requiring you to give me another one for free

That policy is for a reason. I made a note that all accounts are botted up to 7qp, it can happen, that account could be banned because of my fault, I don't want that, i will be more than happy, to give out replacement accounts to buyers. To keep them satisfied ofc :)

That policy is for a reason. I made a note that all accounts are botted up to 7qp, it can happen, that account could be banned because of my fault, I don't want that, i will be more than happy, to give out replacement accounts to buyers. To keep them satisfied ofc :)

I would still change it to 1 day and ensure you rest the accounts prior to sale. Its assumed that tutorial or 7qp accs sold in bulk are botted so nbd

I made a mistake in the title without checking it. Turns out I don't know how to fix it. From now on, my accounts aren't cheap, they are cheat

lol good luck with selling

Don't get me wrong I can appreciate what your doing and I am glad you seem to care enough about your sales, however if you give 3 days then it's easy that someone can buy on friday suicide over saturday sunday get banned and request free accounts. Just something to consider

Don't get me wrong I can appreciate what your doing and I am glad you seem to care enough about your sales, however if you give 3 days then it's easy that someone can buy on friday suicide over saturday sunday get banned and request free accounts. Just something to consider

ya i suicide and every 2 days i got new accounts to bot with at most put it at 24-30 hours

Archived