Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fletcher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99$] [Fast Exp] [Up to Date!] [Supports all logs] [Dart making!] [Stringing!]

Nex

Nothing in the debugging log, however I am working on capturing this on a gif

Here, try this... first attempt at a .gif

Nothing in debug console and you can see what it does.. when its doing this its also randomly clicking the "3rd" option on the fletch all into longbows

giphy.gif

I see what you mean, i dont personally get this issue it works fine for me  :blink: 

Are you on the lastest client? (download it from forums if not sure)

Are you on default zoom ?

Are you on low cpu mode?

I see what you mean, i dont personally get this issue it works fine for me  :blink: 

Are you on the lastest client? (download it from forums if not sure)

Are you on default zoom ?

Are you on low cpu mode?

Attempting all these fixes now. I will report back.

Having a similar bug. It will use knife with log and click on make all. Then when it has made 2 or 3, it will try to use knife with log number 2 or 3 again and then it will make all again and it will work for the rest. Same thing happens when I try to attach bowstring.

Having a similar bug. It will use knife with log and click on make all. Then when it has made 2 or 3, it will try to use knife with log number 2 or 3 again and then it will make all again and it will work for the rest. Same thing happens when I try to attach bowstring.

Did any of the above things work ? it seems to work for me  :blink:

Did any of the above things work ? it seems to work for me  :blink:

Have the first 2, yes, but what does low cpu have to do with it. I am not sure I understand what low cpu has to do with it.

Thanks

Have the first 2, yes, but what does low cpu have to do with it. I am not sure I understand what low cpu has to do with it.

Thanks

It can cause some things to disfunction 

Still not working. It will always do the following: click knife then click log (yew), then click knife and click yew again. It will then click on make all.

When stringing, there are a few problems.

1- When banking an inventory of bows, it will withdraw 14 bowstrings and then click on bank all and withdraw 14 bowstrings and 14 unstrung bows.

2- It does similar as when cutting logs to unstrungs. It will click on use string with unstrung and click on make all. When it has made 1-2, it will try to use the 2nd-3rd log with a bowstring (even through it is currently fletching). This stops the fletching.

Hope I explained myself clearly.

Still not working. It will always do the following: click knife then click log (yew), then click knife and click yew again. It will then click on make all.

When stringing, there are a few problems.

1- When banking an inventory of bows, it will withdraw 14 bowstrings and then click on bank all and withdraw 14 bowstrings and 14 unstrung bows.

2- It does similar as when cutting logs to unstrungs. It will click on use string with unstrung and click on make all. When it has made 1-2, it will try to use the 2nd-3rd log with a bowstring (even through it is currently fletching). This stops the fletching.

Hope I explained myself clearly.

Will look into it after i finish my current project.

d7588198d2bcf8fa952e0f533927da5c.png

Soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

The script works great, but when im fletching it will randomly open the quests tab and will stop fletching

edit: ive restarted the client and  the script, and it appears to have been working now.

Edited by finchie93

The script works great, but when im fletching it will randomly open the quests tab and will stop fletching

edit: ive restarted the client and  the script, and it appears to have been working now.

Yea was gonna say the script doesnt have code to even open that tab xD