Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fletcher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99$] [Fast Exp] [Up to Date!] [Supports all logs] [Dart making!] [Stringing!]

Nex

can i get a re-trial when its fixed?

Dont see any issue in the code, gonna need a tester but as im on holiday atm i cannot make one soon :/ il ask a mate to make one for me so i can fix it sorry for the delay

• 3 weeks later...

The bot still idles when using string bows. jagex put out an update that added a new button for actions. Any idea when you can put out an update?

Gonna fix it today and push a update :) should be resolved within 24h from this post hopefully

Pushed a quickfix that would make the script work aslong you have it set to "All" , will make a better fix when i get the proper time

• 1 month later...

It's idling out after it gets the supplies out of the bank. Any suggestions?

Make sure ur client is on default zoom and on fixed mode.

Edited by Nex

I did this and still not working. It takes supplies out of bank then idles. Any ideas? :(

il have a look ina few min, and check it out 

U were right there is indeed a bug, fixing it right now will push the update tonight.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

il have a look ina few min, and check it out 

U were right there is indeed a bug, fixing it right now will push the update tonight.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I appreciate you being quick to it for me; however mine is still doing the same thing. I know I have all of my settings correct. Any other ideas?

I appreciate you being quick to it for me; however mine is still doing the same thing. I know I have all of my settings correct. Any other ideas?

it has not yet been accepted by the SDN manager, waiting for him to approve my new version and it should be fixed :) 

new version also has a new paint, thats how u can tell

Should work now fam 

• 2 weeks later...