Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Open source scripting tutorial

Dreamlicker

Script type  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Script type

• Fighter
      • Collection skill
      • Widget based skill

Hello everyone,

I'm going to create an open source script tutorial. It will comprise of forum thread detailing how to create the script that will be accompanied by a video.

Any ideas of what you'd like to see? I'm going to create it using the Node framework.

The script will include line by line description of what is happening in as much detail as I can provide.

Current ideas:

Basic fighter

Basic collection skill (mining, fishing, woodcutting)

Basic widget based skill (crafting, smithing, fletching)

Let me know and I'll take your ideas into consideration =]

There are already plenty of tutorials on how to create basic woodcutters/miners/etc... I would personally like to see a fighter script.

Just basic scripts detailing basic functions that can then be combined into a bigger script by the reader. Would also be nice to understand why certain actions are taken rather than another possible way that end user may do it.

Archived