Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned

saf33r

Hey guys i just started this bot and started botting with a couple of accounts but got banned pretty quickly on all accounts. Do u guys got any suggestions/tips on how not to get banned or atleast not that fast ??

dont bot tutorial island.

after tutorial island wait like 3 days until you bot.

use private scripts or paid script with good feedbacks.

Dont be stupid when botting.. Dont bot 6hrs+ at a time.

also use breaks.

:D

Buy nex scripts  :kappa:

but yea as zenterian said, dont bot tutorial & take breaks and dont bot for excessive amounts at a time, also switch the scripts up might help like bot fishing few hrs then thieving etc..

im trying to bot for stats only like training strenght and ranged but i got lucky and got banned only 2 days. Was using a paid script (pest control)

Also how can i see if the scripts are private? and how can i see which scripts got good feedback

• 1 year later...
    10 hours ago, 8ishop said:

Private scripts are scripts you specifically paid for, and only you own, no one else will have access to it

responding to post from 2017 😶

Archived