Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Paypal dispute private script

Neffarion

If he won the chargeback, then he owes you money.

If you promised him support on the script, then you owe him support on the script.

If you did not promise him support on the script, then issues with the script when you originally sold it to him you do owe to him to fix.

Since these issues have already been fixed, I believe you should refund him a small amount of money that he had to pay someone else to fix. Regardless of how busy you are, when someone purchases a script from you they expect to get a working script. If you run out of time to write the script, it's your responsibility to say "Hey listen, this was a bit more than I can take on at this moment, here's what I have, let's discuss how much you should pay me for the work I did."

Which is now what is happening. I do not believe you are owed the full amount, considering some of the functions the script originally was supposed to have did not work and you took a long time to fix (in the private scripting world, 2 weeks is a pretty fucking long time)

So yes, he chargebacked, it was probably a bit late to cancel it regardless. The bottom line is that he owes you money, how much money he owes you is the current question.

If he won the chargeback, then he owes you money.

If you promised him support on the script, then you owe him support on the script.

If you did not promise him support on the script, then issues with the script when you originally sold it to him you do owe to him to fix.

Since these issues have already been fixed, I believe you should refund him a small amount of money that he had to pay someone else to fix. Regardless of how busy you are, when someone purchases a script from you they expect to get a working script. If you run out of time to write the script, it's your responsibility to say "Hey listen, this was a bit more than I can take on at this moment, here's what I have, let's discuss how much you should pay me for the work I did."

Which is now what is happening. I do not believe you are owed the full amount, considering some of the functions the script originally was supposed to have did not work and you took a long time to fix (in the private scripting world, 2 weeks is a pretty fucking long time)

So yes, he chargebacked, it was probably a bit late to cancel it regardless. The bottom line is that he owes you money, how much money he owes you is the current question.

Very well. Although there was nothing I could do about the 2 weeks of waiting time, I cant deny it's not a small amount of time.

I am willing to let the 15 EUR chargeback pass for the 2 weeks issue and to help with whatever it cost to fix it with dinh. I, however, expect the 45 EUR he chargebacked to be received back.

• 2 weeks later...

As a (super late) follow up, Neff has Gerwin paid you the remaining amount/is there a discussion between you two about payment going on?

No, he did not.

Also, I have no word of him, no answer since my last msg on discord and he is apparently not been here on forums since August

Due to failing to respond to the dispute, and not paying the money that is owed, Gerwin has been banned.

If he wishes to be unbanned he'll have to pay the money that he owes to the people he owes it to.

Sorry for your loss.

Archived