Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Prayer [Anti-Ban] [Only 5.99$] [Alot Bones Supported!] [Phials Method] [Own house] [Lighting burners]

Nex

Script seems to be broken atm when using wyvern bones, currently unnotes bones and then continues to attempt to unnote the bones despite having a full inventory of bones.

Script seems to be broken atm when using wyvern bones, currently unnotes bones and then continues to attempt to unnote the bones despite having a full inventory of bones.

Possible ID change after that fossil update, il have a look at it later, ty for the report

Anytime mate, thanks for actually being active on the reports :D

If possible could u get me the ID of the bone normal & noted? u can do client- debug - show inv ids (or something like that) so see them

because i dont have client acces today/tomorrow

I cant find the ID of the objects in my inventory, only if i drop them both on the ground. I can't find a way to see inventory ID's in the debugger.

I don't know if it helps, but when dropped on the ground, the ID for noted wyvern bones is 6816 and the ID for unnoted bones is 6812

I cant find the ID of the objects in my inventory, only if i drop them both on the ground. I can't find a way to see inventory ID's in the debugger.

I don't know if it helps, but when dropped on the ground, the ID for noted wyvern bones is 6816 and the ID for unnoted bones is 6812

Ye should be the same, thanks il fix it tonight :)

Pushed a fix, was indeed the ID. should be live within 24h on the sdn

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think an update where you log out or stop the script if the poh you're using isn't available anymore? Instead of just spam clicking the same house?

Could add this in the near future sure :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ye should be the same, thanks il fix it tonight :)

Pushed a fix, was indeed the ID. should be live within 24h on the sdn

Haven't been on in a while, coming back to see that it worked was dope.

Thanks for being on top of the game Nex.

:D

Haven't been on in a while, coming back to see that it worked was dope.

Thanks for being on top of the game Nex.

:D

No problem, glad it works :)