Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Prayer [Anti-Ban] [Only 5.99$] [Alot Bones Supported!] [Phials Method] [Own house] [Lighting burners]

Nex

I tried it nex  ;) Using the own house and marrentill settings. I started at remmington portal with noted marrentil, noted dbones, cash stack and tinderbox. It unnotes 2 marrentil with ease as well as a full inven of dbones from phial. However, upon returning to the house, once it's inside the room with the gilded altar, it only lights one burner to the right of the altar, then stands there with the status: 'waiting', it doesn't light the second burner to the left. I manually tried lighting both burners (interfered) then it waits for like 30 seconds then it lights the dbones. 

And sometimes when entering the house, it will just go straight to using the dbones on the altar without even lighting any incense burners at all. 

It's not able to detect if the burners are lit or not. I'm using incense burner btw. 

Basically, it doesn't check if the burners are lit. Upon entering, it just goes straight to using dbones on the altar instead of ensuring that first and second burners are lit.

overall, it looks really good and working well. It returns to phials well also. On top of fixing the burners, can we also have random mouse movements to make it look more human like

ALSO I TRIED USING OTHER PLAYER'S HOUSES, the unnoting at phials gave no problem. However, when i entered, player's house, it immediately wants to use bones on the altar (you should make it so that it 'enters inside the room first' and not 'straight away use dbones on altar, while you're standing right next to purple portal upon entering' because sometimes the right click can end up right clicking hundreds of players usernames stacked near the altar and it cant find the altar option to use the dbones on and gets stuck'

also when reusing the purple portal to enter your friend's house, it doesnt click 'previous house' it just retypes the username again which needs to be fixed. Change it so it detects previous usernames and clicks the top 'enter previous house with the previous username'

Thanks nex good job. Hope to see the next fix soon! tell me if you need more testing

Edited by dansmik

I tried it nex  ;) Using the own house and marrentill settings. I started at remmington portal with noted marrentil, noted dbones, cash stack and tinderbox. It unnotes 2 marrentil with ease as well as a full inven of dbones from phial. However, upon returning to the house, once it's inside the room with the gilded altar, it only lights one burner to the right of the altar, then stands there with the status: 'waiting', it doesn't light the second burner to the left. I manually tried lighting both burners (interfered) then it waits for like 30 seconds then it lights the dbones. 

And sometimes when entering the house, it will just go straight to using the dbones on the altar without even lighting any incense burners at all. 

It's not able to detect if the burners are lit or not. I'm using incense burner btw. 

Basically, it doesn't check if the burners are lit. Upon entering, it just goes straight to using dbones on the altar instead of ensuring that first and second burners are lit.

overall, it looks really good and working well. It returns to phials well also. On top of fixing the burners, can we also have random mouse movements to make it look more human like

ALSO I TRIED USING OTHER PLAYER'S HOUSES, the unnoting at phials gave no problem. However, when i entered, player's house, it immediately wants to use bones on the altar (you should make it so that it 'enters inside the room first' and not 'straight away use dbones on altar, while you're standing right next to purple portal upon entering' because sometimes the right click can end up right clicking hundreds of players usernames stacked near the altar and it cant find the altar option to use the dbones on and gets stuck'

also when reusing the purple portal to enter your friend's house, it doesnt click 'previous house' it just retypes the username again which needs to be fixed. Change it so it detects previous usernames and clicks the top 'enter previous house with the previous username'

Thanks nex good job. Hope to see the next fix soon! tell me if you need more testing

Thanks for the report, im back from holiday on thursday il do some proper testing from my own account and fix all these issue's 

If u use just bones on a friend house without using ur own house or marrentils it should be flawless btw i did get to test that for like 3h

Actually i have some time tomorrow il push a fix then that will hopefully fix it, but again i dont got a proper tester atm so i just hope for the best if that doesnt work its gonna be fixed on thursday 100%

67a289673345b5e47c4e7af3775a7768.png

Tested it its flawless now, will push update today! :)

Edited by Nex

kk i bought the script! cant wait! hope that i can use my house. i know i tested it on other people's houses and it works flawlessly. but i need to be able to run it independent of babysitting (because you know running it at another player's house, they might leave at any time or they might kick you out so you can't run the script for hours on end. Running at your own house however you can run it forever) 

will see if there are any further errors. thanks !

kk i bought the script! cant wait! hope that i can use my house. i know i tested it on other people's houses and it works flawlessly. but i need to be able to run it independent of babysitting (because you know running it at another player's house, they might leave at any time or they might kick you out so you can't run the script for hours on end. Running at your own house however you can run it forever) 

will see if there are any further errors. thanks !

That's true :D, ive tested it like 6 runs and all 6 it did it flawless (on the personal house so aslong the prayer altar is near the portal u should be good, also make sure u have the marble incenst burners i used thier ID as i dont think the others will be used

hey nex. the script works fine and is almost flawless when doing it on your own house. changed my altar to fully marble and it works fine it lights both of them. but just one thing, it keeps on using the dragon bones on altar even though your character is already going through the process. (Jagex updated so you only need to use the dragon bones once and it will go through all in the inventory automatically) but this script thinks that it is still one bone per offer. So randomly while you are going through the bones in the inventory, it will still keep on right clicking the bone to use on altar. i'm afraid it might be detectable and bot like. can you look into this? 

thanks!

Edited by dansmik

hey nex. the script works fine and is almost flawless when doing it on your own house. changed my altar to fully marble and it works fine it lights both of them. but just one thing, it keeps on using the dragon bones on altar even though your character is already going through the process. (Jagex updated so you only need to use the dragon bones once and it will go through all in the inventory automatically) but this script thinks that it is still one bone per offer. So randomly while you are going through the bones in the inventory, it will still keep on right clicking the bone to use on altar. i'm afraid it might be detectable and bot like. can you look into this? 

thanks!

Alright will have a look at it tonight, thanks for reporting!

HUGE BUG FOUND!  ok so basically i think it must have been triggered when i disconnected while offering bones on altar. basically when you disconnect, you still have several bones in your altar and you end up in front of purple portal. now the problem is, once that happens, when you log back in, the script will go back inside of purple portal and walk to the altar room and stand in front of altar FOR HOURS. why? because in inventory there is no marrentill since, when we dced, we went out of house but didn't 're-unnote' 2 marrentills. so the script just stands in front of altar and knows that the incense burners are unlit. needs to be fixed.

>_< 

Hope you can check on that 

Edited by dansmik

HUGE BUG FOUND!  ok so basically i think it must have been triggered when i disconnected while offering bones on altar. basically when you disconnect, you still have several bones in your altar and you end up in front of purple portal. now the problem is, once that happens, when you log back in, the script will go back inside of purple portal and walk to the altar room and stand in front of altar FOR HOURS. why? because in inventory there is no marrentill since, when we dced, we went out of house but didn't 're-unnote' 2 marrentills. so the script just stands in front of altar and knows that the incense burners are unlit. needs to be fixed.

>_< 

Hope you can check on that 

hmm odd it should just get new ones, il have a look :) ty for reporting again

Tested and fixed both reported bugs,

c517f7917b584d05bf95ca874e4213ba.png

now it should give the status "Waiting" while using bones on the altar

should take less then 24h before its accepted onto the sdn

Hey nex. here is another problem. The script stops working after several hours (i'm guessing 3-4?)

here is the debug console. It just logs you out. LfluB3q.png

Hey nex. here is another problem. The script stops working after several hours (i'm guessing 3-4?)

here is the debug console. It just logs you out. LfluB3q.png

ive fixed that aswell im pretty sure, just gotta wait till new version is accepted