Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Prayer [Anti-Ban] [Only 5.99$] [Alot Bones Supported!] [Phials Method] [Own house] [Lighting burners]

Nex

i have the defaul zoom, i try to be nice

i gonna contact paypal

i dont care i go a ban, the problem i got  a ban the same day i buy the script in less that 8 hours

so they can detect your script

Definitely a great bot. Few issues though.

Sometimes when the bot will click on the dragon bones to use them on phials, it will miss by a few centimeters and then repeatedly miss over and over again. Maybe this could be fixed by telling it to look for phials if the click isn't successful?

Another one is that maybe the bot should look for and click directly onto the portal when leaving a player owned house. This extends somewhat to the use of the minimap for movement, because a few of these things i think make it somewhat detectable.  For example, what the bot currently does is it will click into the portal room when it's done with it's inventory of bones, then wait and click on the portal. I've noticed that once or twice every half hour the bot would get stuck behind a portal and similarly to the way it happens with phials, the bot will try to click and miss the portal continually in the same motion, making it seem very scripted. 

These are just some things I noticed while running the bot, overall during the runtime I got out of it i had no real hiccups except a few 1-2 minute stalls with trying to click on and repeatedly missing phials.

Definitely a great bot. Few issues though.

Sometimes when the bot will click on the dragon bones to use them on phials, it will miss by a few centimeters and then repeatedly miss over and over again. Maybe this could be fixed by telling it to look for phials if the click isn't successful?

Another one is that maybe the bot should look for and click directly onto the portal when leaving a player owned house. This extends somewhat to the use of the minimap for movement, because a few of these things i think make it somewhat detectable.  For example, what the bot currently does is it will click into the portal room when it's done with it's inventory of bones, then wait and click on the portal. I've noticed that once or twice every half hour the bot would get stuck behind a portal and similarly to the way it happens with phials, the bot will try to click and miss the portal continually in the same motion, making it seem very scripted. 

These are just some things I noticed while running the bot, overall during the runtime I got out of it i had no real hiccups except a few 1-2 minute stalls with trying to click on and repeatedly missing phials.

the miss clicking of things is odd, u on default zoom ?

also about the portal walk that's because every house is different cant add a specific system for it

the miss clicking of things is odd, u on default zoom ?

also about the portal walk that's because every house is different cant add a specific system for it

Hmm it is possible I was not on default zoom. That somewhat explains it; how come sometimes the clicks would be correct, and other times they'd have mistakes like I described?

Yup, that makes sense on the portal walk. I think it just seems very bot-like and easy to report if someone walks up to the portal and stands next to it for 2-3 seconds before moving every single time. Maybe it would be possible to tell the block to click on the portal as soon as it registers it?

"also when reusing the purple portal to enter your friend's house, it doesnt click 'previous house' it just retypes the username again which needs to be fixed. Change it so it detects previous usernames and clicks the top 'enter previous house with the previous username'"

Also, this is definitely a great suggestion. Typing the same name over and over again does seem somewhat botlike, especially when you don't have to and for someone making tons of noting and unnoting trips, I think it would get hella tiring typing the name even if you can type faster than you can aim a click

Hmm it is possible I was not on default zoom. That somewhat explains it; how come sometimes the clicks would be correct, and other times they'd have mistakes like I described?

Yup, that makes sense on the portal walk. I think it just seems very bot-like and easy to report if someone walks up to the portal and stands next to it for 2-3 seconds before moving every single time. Maybe it would be possible to tell the block to click on the portal as soon as it registers it?

Also, this is definitely a great suggestion. Typing the same name over and over again does seem somewhat botlike, especially when you don't have to and for someone making tons of noting and unnoting trips, I think it would get hella tiring typing the name even if you can type faster than you can aim a click

Alright il have a look to change that feature, will probably have time tomorrow to do so. will look into faster portal exiting to 

Alright il have a look to change that feature, will probably have time tomorrow to do so. will look into faster portal exiting to 

Thank you very much for taking customer feedback well!

Really great to have scripters who are adjustable to the needs of the community.

Thank you very much for taking customer feedback well!

Really great to have scripters who are adjustable to the needs of the community.

i've finished a private script sooner than expected so added/fixed both things requested (portal clicking inside house & joining last name)

usually takes 24h for devs to accept the new code so wait for that and u can try it out urself  :wub:

thanks for the suggestions!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, just bought the script. Not sure if im using it wrong but when i start it just says leaving house, and clicks on the potral and then does nothing even though i am not in a house. I have noted bones and coins and correct hostname, am in yanille and have default zoom.

edit: ooh ok it works in rimmington, i guess i need unnoted bones for yanille

Edited by Theorems

Hey, just bought the script. Not sure if im using it wrong but when i start it just says leaving house, and clicks on the potral and then does nothing even though i am not in a house. I have noted bones and coins and correct hostname, am in yanille and have default zoom.

edit: ooh ok it works in rimmington, i guess i need unnoted bones for yanille

It only works in rimmington currently il edit the OP