Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

36 minutes ago, Kushad said:

https://gyazo.com/586fe13ac84f5b1e3929dfddbf4893db 

its buying from ge with notes and not re withdrawing so they become unoted 

another account 
    https://gyazo.com/e084cd58120a61f351e859fbc3752dc9

It's not banking because the quest has been started on the account. It jumps right to the next task after buying items. If you want to continue with a quest go to the GUI settings and toggle "grand exchange". 

25 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, the script has been updated now. Sorry for the wait!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Kushad said:

https://gyazo.com/bf71479811c58a20fdd5f971b03f1e4e

had tree gnome and the grand tree with like a freshly new acc with 24 magic, it did tree gnome fine, however i was lumbridge logging in and out, from what i read it doesnt say anything about the fight so i not sure what i died from ?

It successfully entered the shipyard and must've died there (according to the log). It's supposed to kill the foreman there. Perhaps it ran out of runes and the foreman killed the account? It's pretty weak but I'm not sure who else could've killed the account.

Edited by Roma

2 hours ago, Roma said:

It successfully entered the shipyard and must've died there (according to the log). It's supposed to kill the foreman there. Perhaps it ran out of runes and the foreman killed the account? It's pretty weak but I'm not sure who else could've killed the account.

You were right i think.. i reloaded acc completed it ty

IF i set gear on one account and save profile, load that profile on diff acc it should buy the gear and equip it right?

1 hour ago, Kushad said:

You were right i think.. i reloaded acc completed it ty

IF i set gear on one account and save profile, load that profile on diff acc it should buy the gear and equip it right?

Yes, that's correct. It will buy missing items (both inventory and equipment). It will use RSBuddy's GE API to get the prices, but there's also an option to customize the prices and even overwrite them. Edit the "rquester prices.proerties" file in /users/your_user/dreambot/scripts. 

1 minute ago, Ndziy said:

can I get a trial please???

Authed.

3 hours ago, immortus said:

Nice script could I maybe get a free trial to test ?

Authed.

2 hours ago, Equals95 said:

Yo, can I ha dat free trial, bb?

starry-eyed-pepe-women-s-t-shirt.jpg

Authed.