Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

4 hours ago, karajo said:

just one last thing , sorry ,

but i didnt understand this :

"that's probably happening because of cache issues. The client is unable to interact with it. Please read through the topic or check the GUI's FAQ, all the instructions on how to set the client and script up can be found there."

idk much bout cache and GUI FAQ stuff lol sorry for my ignorance 

In order for the client to work properly the "fresh start" option must be enabled in the client settings (and client must be restarted after enabling it). Simply follow the steps listen in the first post (screenshot):

YPv2RHW.png

a window will pop up:

giPV6VZ.png

toggle "fresh start" (check where the cursor is at on the screenshot). Restart your client after toggling it.

GUI stands for graphical user interface. There's a button in the top menu called "FAQ (frequently asked questions). Click on that button, another window will appear with a shorter version of the topic's FAQ/instructions. 

bOOy4HT.png

5 hours ago, Roma said:

In order for the client to work properly the "fresh start" option must be enabled in the client settings (and client must be restarted after enabling it). Simply follow the steps listen in the first post (screenshot):

YPv2RHW.png

a window will pop up:

giPV6VZ.png

toggle "fresh start" (check where the cursor is at on the screenshot). Restart your client after toggling it.

GUI stands for graphical user interface. There's a button in the top menu called "FAQ (frequently asked questions). Click on that button, another window will appear with a shorter version of the topic's FAQ/instructions. 

bOOy4HT.png

okay thank you, i still have just one problem which ive tried everything to fix .. (sorry for bugging you so much)

but if its doing a quest (RQuester) and disconnects or dies for example , how can i make it continue the quest after having to restart the whole script? tbh all mine does is gets money out of the bank and runs around the whole map, but doesnt actually finish the quest ( E.G , on a low lvl acc of mine i tried to finish vampire slayer with the quest, and b/c it was a low level it died fighting the vampire, now how can i make it proceed to actually go back continue the quest and fight the vampire again?) - once again thats just one example of many .. :) thanks !!!!

3 hours ago, karajo said:

okay thank you, i still have just one problem which ive tried everything to fix .. (sorry for bugging you so much)

but if its doing a quest (RQuester) and disconnects or dies for example , how can i make it continue the quest after having to restart the whole script? tbh all mine does is gets money out of the bank and runs around the whole map, but doesnt actually finish the quest ( E.G , on a low lvl acc of mine i tried to finish vampire slayer with the quest, and b/c it was a low level it died fighting the vampire, now how can i make it proceed to actually go back continue the quest and fight the vampire again?) - once again thats just one example of many .. :) thanks !!!!

In order to restart the script without it going to the GE (grabbing cash etc). Go to the settings menu in the GUI (next to the FAQ button) and toggle "buy items off GE". It will jump straight to the questing part. This is what you should do if you had to restart the script. However death walking is not supported, so if the bot has died in a dungeon most of the time it won't find the path back. So you'll have to walk back manually. Also you should make sure that it hasn't lost any of the required items.

If you have questions feel free to ask, I'm here to help. :)

Edited by Roma