Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

2 hours ago, ProBotterIamN said:

PS Selected all quests except Dragon Slayer and Natures Spirit

Update: 

Found serveral issues so far

The golem: Script gets stuck saying banking but has no teleports

Mountain Daughter: Script gets stuck after cutting the rock and giving the permit to the npc

Log contains no errors will let you know if i find anything else

Found another issue, after getting the seed and banking for the boss fight once you reach the bridge for relleka the script opens the world map and gets stuck in a random widget and walking loop

On 4/30/2020 at 3:29 AM, strdef said:

Upvoted amazing work please may i have a trial!

Authed.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:30 AM, silentium said:

I upvoted for trial :)

Authed.

11 hours ago, silentium said:

buys items from GE then stops

Means that you don't meet the requirements. Check the log it'll print what you're missing.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:41 AM, ProBotterIamN said:

Found another issue, after getting the seed and banking for the boss fight once you reach the bridge for relleka the script opens the world map and gets stuck in a random widget and walking loop

I think that RSB was down, therefore it couldn't grab the price.

Were you running the bot after the update? Perhaps the client was outdated, also are you using fresh start? Pretty sure that something is wrong with your client if it's clicking random widgets and not banking.

I've tested most quests 2 weeks ago and they should still work fine. I've also double checked the logs that other users are sending, and these look clean also.

1 hour ago, wottan said:

replied trial me plz 

Authed.

3 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

Authed.

Means that you don't meet the requirements. Check the log it'll print what you're missing.

I think that RSB was down, therefore it couldn't grab the price.

Were you running the bot after the update? Perhaps the client was outdated, also are you using fresh start? Pretty sure that something is wrong with your client if it's clicking random widgets and not banking.

I've tested most quests 2 weeks ago and they should still work fine. I've also double checked the logs that other users are sending, and these look clean also.

Authed.

i have fresh start enabled, this happened before there was a game update i have all quest reqs and placed the quests that those who do not req other quests are at the top while those that req other quests are at the bottom 

during mountain daughter it goes take the seed at wolf mountain then banks in catherby once it reaches the bridge close to relekka it opens the map and tries to close it while also clicking on the minimap which ends up in your character being stuck in this loop i did notice a lot of exceptions being thrown