Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

50 minutes ago, Roma said:

Just finished v3.14, haven't tested it yet so there's still time for suggestions :).

Change log so far:

I'm not sure how to explain this without getting into programming. DreamBot is catching NullPointers (and other exceptions), it's coded so that it doesn't stop the script whenever an error is thrown, it just prints the trace. If there's an actual error present the script will spam the error message in the console, the bot won't be able to perform it's next task. Hope this somewhat explains what's going on.

So if the script is actually stopping whenever the message appears it's most likely a java based issue. I can only suggest you to reinstall java :shrug:. If that doesn't help maybe the staff can help further, maybe they know more since they wrote the client.

I haven't updated Java recently so that could be it.

18 minutes ago, lordhandlee said:

I haven't updated Java recently so that could be it.

Make sure that you download java 8 (DreamBot doesnt support versions >8).

Hmm. It seems I do have the latest version of Java. It updates automatically on my pc. I wonder what caused it. I guess I could write my own script to check every 5 minutes to see if Rquester encounters that issue and if so, then reset dreambot and Rquester.

37 minutes ago, twinair said:

Hi! looks realy great, can i get the traial before i buy it? i want to check it out before i use 20 dollar. Thanks 😃

Authed.

4 hours ago, kingjoshy6 said:

i never got the trial you said you authed i keep on refreshing and i even re downloaded the bot client still doesn't show it??

The trial only lasts 24 hours. I gave you another one, don't miss it.

8 minutes ago, b4ngcsgo said:

Hi there i've reacted with a heart please give me trial <3 I rly want to buy this

Hey, authed.