Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

22 hours ago, jtjh said:

Upvoted

Authed.

16 hours ago, maiameihana said:

hey i upvoted you authed me. but i havent recieved a trial?

Reauthed. Check your premium scripts tab.

16 hours ago, Deano2514 said:

hey, sorry if this question has been asked before, but is this script going to be updated with more quests in the near future ?

Hey, check this post :).

5 hours ago, imskp said:

upvoted , can i get a trial

Authed.

Banned for 48 hours after it was the only script used on account for less than 4 hours.  Possibly getting caught so easily because of buying everything on grand exchange for a set price?

13 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

Reauthed. Check your premium scripts tab.

Hey, check this post :).

Authed.

Bug Reports:

Forgot to eat during Witch's house, died to shapeshifter. Oddly enough, it didn't bank the gold beforehand, so died with it all

During fight arena, it loops between talking to the boy asking for his father to be saved and attempting to find the Ogre if the Ogre is in the North East corner. The bot runs back and forth between talking to the boy and the safespot.

Checking for the items in the bank before buying on the GE would be very useful as well.

Overall, enjoying the script. Would be very nice to see a lot of the free quests added, so somebody can test the script before committing a bonded account just to test and see whether they like it. Also, quick and easy QP's before needing to waste days on a bond - just makes sense :P

Thanks for the script! Will report back with any other issues I have

Edit: For added context, fresh start was used, and Witch's House was the 3rd quest done, in the order you suggested (Imp Catch, Witch's Potion, Witch's House). I did babysit it, and watched as it just didn't eat the lobsters in the inventory.

Edited by Kairo

Thanks for the trial, it worked amazingly well. Would get stuck occasionally due to camera angle especially in Plague City and had some issues with the Fishing quest but everything else worked near flawlessly, I'll def buy it soon when I start working on other accounts. 

Death Plateau - When placing stone balls, on the message "There is already a stone ball here." it would be useful to have the camera angle shift. I ran this multiple times, and the camera angle was finicky every time, causing it to loop trying to place the stone ball.
    The delay after crossing the fence after talking to Tenzing during this quest was a bit long, and I was worried it would look fishy, so thought I'd mention it.
    Also would be nice to see it grab food when walking back over White Wolf Mountain, just in case the wolves are annoying. (I had 30 hp, but was a mage, so it took a toll after crossing twice)
    When running to the cave on Knight's sword (after talking to the ogre guy) it takes a few seconds to run around to the cave, but the cooldown between clicks on the map seems to be low, so it clicked the same spot on the map 6 or 7 times in a very short period of time. Again, just something that made me nervous.
    A minor thing that is probably covered in your main post involves selecting what experience to use the tourist trap lamps on. It asked me when it began the quest, but it'd be very nice to have gotten that when I began the queue. It would've paused there waiting if I hadn't happened back into the room when it prompted after finishing 2 other quests.
    It broke and stopped during "Tourist Trap" on "Need to find ana" due to lack of runes - which it had in the bank + plenty of inventory slots. [INFO]18:54:47: Not enough runes. Stopping.
    [INFO]19:03:56: New task: Getting the key
    When getting the key, it just stood at the GE. This was after I tried restarting the script after it failed due to runes.
    I have had to abandon the Tourist trap, and will have to finish it manually later.

More to come I assume. Not trying to be a bother, just trying to be as detailed as possible so you don't get flooded with useless bug reports. Again, 10/10 script man, just a few issues I've had.

12 hours ago, Kairo said:

Bug Reports:

Forgot to eat during Witch's house, died to shapeshifter. Oddly enough, it didn't bank the gold beforehand, so died with it all

During fight arena, it loops between talking to the boy asking for his father to be saved and attempting to find the Ogre if the Ogre is in the North East corner. The bot runs back and forth between talking to the boy and the safespot.

Checking for the items in the bank before buying on the GE would be very useful as well.

Overall, enjoying the script. Would be very nice to see a lot of the free quests added, so somebody can test the script before committing a bonded account just to test and see whether they like it. Also, quick and easy QP's before needing to waste days on a bond - just makes sense :P

Thanks for the script! Will report back with any other issues I have

Edit: For added context, fresh start was used, and Witch's House was the 3rd quest done, in the order you suggested (Imp Catch, Witch's Potion, Witch's House). I did babysit it, and watched as it just didn't eat the lobsters in the inventory.

Hey, 

Thanks for the detailed reports but the issue is on your end. Either your client is outdated or you aren't using 'fresh start'. 

Here's a quote from the FAQ:

7sh9JkZ.png

Edit: I've updated the topic, it's much cleaner now. Added information about the upcoming quest :).

Edited by Roma

so i have just bought this script, i didnt know there was an option to trial, but it gets stuck at the ge trying to buy a ring of recoil for sheep shearer quest. it says no item found. tried restarting or doing another quest and they seem to do the same, just pause at GE. what do i do?

1 hour ago, darkstreamer said:

so i have just bought this script, i didnt know there was an option to trial, but it gets stuck at the ge trying to buy a ring of recoil for sheep shearer quest. it says no item found. tried restarting or doing another quest and they seem to do the same, just pause at GE. what do i do?

Hey,

I doubt that it's trying to buy a ring of recoil for sheep shearer. You can run the script in F2P, here's a quote from the FAQ:

WVeauCV.png