Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

16 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hi, glad that you like the script :).

I do have a list with quests I want to add. We'll see how it goes, it's not that hard for me to spam quests, it's much harder to maintain them. Sadly with the amount of false bug reports that I get on a daily basis on the forums/discord I am forced to spend time on rerunning quests. Don't get me wrong some people are helping me a lot by reporting actual bugs. It just looks that the majority does not read the FAQ/directions. Jagex isn't helping either, there was a month when every week I had to update multiple quests.

I am still happy with the results, the script's been out for 10 months and has grown from like 6-7 quests to 34. Most likely you'll see new quest(s) within this or the next month :).

sweet! I would love to see fremennik trials and both rag and bone man's. the quest that are tedious are the ones that are the best to bot XD. 

thanks for an incredible script!

Can I also try out an trial? Want to see how it works for an account before using it for others since I've done them manually in the past. 

13 hours ago, stakerz said:

I have upvoted, can i please have a trial.

8 hours ago, Zhaka9 said:

Can I also try out an trial? Want to see how it works for an account before using it for others since I've done them manually in the past. 

Authed.